Author Topic: Report: Navy Says Sailors Can Use Whichever Locker Room Suits Their Gender Identity  (Read 1098 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Navy Says Sailors Can Use Whichever Locker Room Suits Their Gender Identity
By Alex Parker | Jul 09, 2021 7:00 PM ET

The U.S. Navy continues on its course of social evolution, full speed ahead.

As reported by The Daily Wire, according to an obtained email, the service branch has laid down the law on transgender management.

The following information is alleged by that report.

Intelligence officers have been informed that repeated misgendering will result in potentially legal consequences — doing so would amount to an “unlawful hostile work environment.”

Such a designation comes courtesy of updated Title VII protections.

In June of 2020, the Supreme Court ruled that federal law against workplace discrimination — from the Civil Rights Act of 1964 — applies to both sexual preference and transgender status.

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/07/09/report-navy-says-sailors-can-use-whichever-locker-room-suits-their-gender-identity-n408686
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's a recipe for disaster.

Online rustynail

The rate they are going Davy Jones' locker will be theirs.

Offline AARguy

I was going to go Navy until they found out I'm heterosexual... GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every swinging dick in the entire Navy will be in the women's locker room.
Where were all these CRAZY rules when I was in.
If you got caught anywhere near the women's locker room you were headed to the Master at Arms.
Now ... you can just strip and walk right in. HELLO LADIES! Don't worry. I identify as a lesbian.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Every swinging dick in the entire Navy will be in the women's locker room.
Where were all these CRAZY rules when I was in.
If you got caught anywhere near the women's locker room you were headed to the Master at Arms.
Now ... you can just strip and walk right in. HELLO LADIES! Don't worry. I identify as a lesbian.
And don't be alarmed that's not an erection you're seeing it's just my, er , bowsprit yeah that's the ticket, just my bowsprit wanna climb a board?

Just trying to keep it nautical for the Navy :whistle:

Offline skeeter

Que Jack Jones to take us on out.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just because I "identify" as female, does not mean in any way that I do not want to have sex with females.
My female identity is a lesbian. No! That is not a raging throbbing erection. That is just an overgrown clitoris.
Can I wash your back for you? Want me to towel you off?

Young men today have it made. The Leftists are taking everything away from women and giving it to men on a platter.
Would you rather compete with women when you are guaranteed to win? No problem.
Would you rather shower with naked soapy women than hairy Bubba? No problem.

Women today have NOTHING that they can truly call their own.
The Leftists have sold them out in favor of young male perverts.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
USN wants to turn into the Sea Rump Rangers
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Would you rather shower with naked soapy women than hairy Bubba? No problem.

I have a feeling your visual of a "naked soapy woman" is not exactly what you are picturing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

USN wants to turn into the Sea Rump Rangers

"Rum, Sodomy and the Lash"

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
American women have NO Safe-Space left.
Women have been subjugated by the gay-mafia.