Author Topic: Biden, Harris, Pelosi and the Democrats Are Deliberately Trying to Provoke Conservatives to Start An  (Read 149 times)

Online corbe

Biden, Harris, Pelosi and the Democrats Are Deliberately Trying to Provoke Conservatives to Start Another Civil War

by David Ware  July 9, 2021

THE PLANDEMIC, THE STOLEN ELECTION AND THEN ALL-OUT CIVIL WAR

This is not about the issues that led to the War Between the States. That’s what they called it when I was studying history in school 60 years ago, on the centennial of the conflict that ripped America apart at the seams.

It is not about slavery. America had a black president for two terms. To some degree, this is about states’ rights, but thus far we haven’t quite reached the point of any of them declaring secession, though I understand the Lone Star State has discussed it. On that issue, everything else aside, it’s interesting that the U.S. Constitution, while it provides for admitting states to the union, does not provide for, nor prohibit expressly, them leaving the union. In The Federalist Papers, Madison and Hamilton actually considered what would happen if only 9 of the 13 original colonies ratified the Constitution and the other 4 did not. It became a moot point when all 13 did ratify. Otherwise, we could have had 4 states that became part of the United States that never specifically made the decision to join. An interesting case study is Texas which gained its independence from Mexico in 1835 and 10 years later in 1845, became the 28th state of the United States of America. 16 years later, Texas seceded from the Union and was forced back in after the Confederacy conceded defeat at Appomattox Court House in 1865.

NO WONDER THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO ERASE HISTORY

Like the original 13 colonies on the Eastern Seaboard, both Texas and Hawaii were independent sovereign nations before they became part of the United States of America. Indian Territory was never supposed to become part of any state of the union under treaties made between the United States government and the five southeastern tribes, the Muscogee (Creek), Seminole, Choctaw, Chickasaw and Cherokee, who were removed from their original homelands and forced over a Trail of Tears by President Andrew Jackson. Yet, they were incorporated into the state of Oklahoma in 1907.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2021/07/09/biden-harris-pelosi-and-the-democrats-are-deliberately-trying-to-provoke-conservatives-to-start-another-civil-war/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Dems don't think much of deplorables, so they always underestimate how much we can succeed.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.