Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Do you wear a Hat?

<< < (12/13) > >>

corbe:
   When I leave the house, I usually drive somewhere and I always wear this hat with my hair pulled through the back loop and yes, I'm developing a bald spot.

He's a distant cousin of mine, the link was broken in Havana, in 1726.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 19, 2021, 09:31:35 pm ---I have one but only wear it from December - February down here in Texas. @Lando Lincoln

--- End quote ---

@Bigun

Aside from this winter and the freeze from hell we endured, I can't think of why anyone in our neck of the woods would need a hat in winter. I've gone 5 years without a heater, and I probably won't have one when this winter rolls around. That's doable down here. One day with A/C, that's an emergency.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on August 20, 2021, 03:44:00 am ---@Bigun

Aside from this winter and the freeze from hell we endured, I can't think of why anyone in our neck of the woods would need a hat in winter. I've gone 5 years without a heater, and I probably won't have one when this winter rolls around. That's doable down here. One day with A/C, that's an emergency.

--- End quote ---

For me @AllThatJazzZ it's a matter of having a mostly bald head but I agree with your general statement (we had an emergency here not long ago but it was repaired quickly and all well again. In that arena anyway.)

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: Bigun on August 20, 2021, 02:09:16 pm ---For me @AllThatJazzZ it's a matter of having a mostly bald head but I agree with your general statement (we had an emergency here not long ago but it was repaired quickly and all well again. In that arena anyway.)

--- End quote ---

@Bigun

Ah, yes. That pesky balding thing. I didn't factor that in, but I get it. I was bald about 10 years ago after a tussle with cancer, and I do remember needing to place something on my head at times to keep the warmth in. Then a hot flash would kick in and garments would start flying. Getting old -- what a kick!

Bigun:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on August 21, 2021, 02:44:26 pm ---@Bigun

Ah, yes. That pesky balding thing. I didn't factor that in, but I get it. I was bald about 10 years ago after a tussle with cancer, and I do remember needing to place something on my head at times to keep the warmth in. Then a hot flash would kick in and garments would start flying. Getting old -- what a kick!

--- End quote ---

LOL! Getting old is better than the alternative I suppose.

@AllThatJazzZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version