Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Capital One Cancels Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio’s Credit Card Over ‘Adverse Past or  (Read 1746 times)

Online mountaineer

Trying to digest this. A guy has had his credit card terminated - not because he didn't make monthly payments. Not because he tried to use it to purchase an atomic bomb or an F-15. Not because he's an axe murderer. Just because the credit card company decided his opinions were offensive, as is (supposedly) his pending misdemeanor charge.
EXCLUSIVE: Capital One Cancels Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio’s Credit Card Over ‘Adverse Past or Present Legal Action’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published July 7, 2021 at 1:05pm

Capital One has closed a credit card belonging to Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio due to the bank “discovering adverse past or present legal action involving an individual or entity associated with the account.”

Tarrio is facing a misdemeanor charge of destruction of property in connection to the alleged burning of a church’s Black Lives Matter banner in DC last year and local weapons charges.

On June 29, Capital One sent Tarrio a letter saying they are closing the account that he has had for approximately 12 years — and that there is nothing he can do about it.   ...

The Gateway Pundit has reached out to Capital One asking if they will be banning everyone who charged with misdemeanors — like drug dealers or illegal aliens. We will update this story if a response is provided.

Banking bans have become the latest tactic being used against right wing voices that get a little bit too loud.

The National File reported in February that Gab CEO Andrew Torba said that his platform was banned from three different banks in three weeks alone for “political reasons.” One of the banks told Torba on Monday morning that they could no longer do business with the site because of “all the bad things the press has written about Gab.” ...
Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

But you have to bake that cake or be driven into bankruptcy...

What a country...

Offline dfwgator

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Online mountaineer

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
It's just a matter of time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Trying to digest this. A guy has had his credit card terminated - not because he didn't make monthly payments. Not because he tried to use it to purchase an atomic bomb or an F-15. Not because he's an axe murderer. Just because the credit card company decided his opinions were offensive, as is (supposedly) his pending misdemeanor charge.Gateway Pundit

Things are only getting worse.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The number of companies I can tolerate doing business with shrinks by the day.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Things are only getting worse.
Liberals ARE fascist totalitarians.
The last election was a pivotal event in world history.
Liberals knew they would likely not last another 4 years with Trump as President.
So the Liberals defeated him with massive (and blatantly obvious) voter fraud, and were supported by the GOP and almost every Judge in the country. The senile old fool received the most votes ever in history, even more than Obama? I'm not buying it.

Cancelling social media accounts, bank accounts, and disbarring lawyers because they have the "wrong opinion" is now common.
It does not get more despotic than that. And it is getting worse by the day.

Now it is we who will not make it another 4 years as we have been for 200 years.
The Liberals and their cohorts did not defeat only Trump. They defeated America.
Which has always been their goal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The number of companies I can tolerate doing business with shrinks by the day.
Yep. They aren't in my wallet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

Political control of the economy.  The China Plan being put into place in the U.S.

Next will come social credit ratings, wherein your credit rating will be based on your political views, your personal affiliations, and the extent to which you publicly support - or dissent from - the government.

Capital One's move is just the tip of the iceberg.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:34:06 am by Kamaji »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I guess POC's can't have credit cards unless they show obedience to the White Man.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep. They aren't in my wallet.
Next time I get that trash from Capital One in my mail I think I will send it all back to them with a big fat HELL NO and make them pay the postage both ways.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Next time I get that trash from Capital One in my mail I think I will send it all back to them with a big fat HELL NO and make them pay the postage both ways.
If I wasn't afraid they'd get the vapors and call in the lads from Ft. Dietrich, I'd fill it with sand and tell them to pound it. But nowadays, with "veteran reporters" getting PTSD from 1/6, that sort of thing would get someone hauled off in irons.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis