Author Topic: Jared Kushner said 'I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party,' according to a ne  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Trumps and Kushners are psychopaths who see others as a means to their own ends.  When they no longer have a use for people, they discard them.  Just ask their favorite homeboy, Mike Pence.

Now, now @DefiantMassRINO don't go blaming Donald Trump for Mike Pence's new home at the bottom of the political dustbin.

This honor belongs to 75+ million American citizens.    :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Absolute truth, my friend.

I've had a half-dozen of them as clients over the past 40 years.  Every single one of them needed one themselves.

@DCPatriot

The VA kept insisting that I MUST have PTSD because I was in SF,but was in denial about it and needed to see one of their shrinks.

So I agreed,just to get them off my back.

Once was all it took because I started analyzing him and his profession. By the time it was over,he actually told me I had amazing insights,and to give him credit,the VA has never once suggested I see a shrink again.

This whole PTSD thing has been blown WAAAAY out of proportion. Yes,some people DO have it,and suffer terribly because of it,but out of all the people I knew and served with in the army,I only know of one genuine case. This was a man who suffered from nightmares about all the people he THINKS he sent to their deaths because he was in a command position. The truth is in my unit ANY of us could qit any time we wanted and get a safe assignment by just saying "I'm done. I've had enough,"and that was it. NO negative consequences to our careers,no snide comments from any of our fellow soldiers,nothing. Still,no one could ever convince him of that,and he suffered greatly until he died of natural causes because he was the one that issued the actual "go" orders.

They no longer insist I have mental problems.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
My wife, a physician, said she was required to spend time working with mental ward patients while in medical school, and she said all the full time physicians showed signs of psychological maladies.  Maybe it's a bird of a feather kind of thing.  Hang with a bunch of mental patients it begins to wear off on you.

I trust American doctors as far as I can throw them.

Back to the subject, it is amazing how liberals want to attribute mental issues for a POTUS and his family, the only POTUS since Reagan to do anything positive for the American people.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 04:31:41 pm by jafo2010 »