Author Topic: Jared Kushner said 'I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party,' according to a ne  (Read 3565 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Regardless, I don't think I'll ever vote Kushner for president anyway.

Same here. Won’t vote for Ivanka either. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
No I’ve got all the Liberal policies his wife tried to push and in some cases successfully got daddy to sign into law. That’s what I’ve “got”.

Kushner is a Lib plain and simple. He gives as much of a crap about the GOP as he does a Trump fan like yourself. 

That outburst from Jared was more telling about his views on the majority of Americans than it was some kind of comment on the establishment GOP.

Okay, fair enough.  If you can't see the political benefits of Ivanka heading up a program to benefit working mothers, in this current political climate, we'll just agree to disagree.

Regarding bold:  Compare how the Democrat Party circles around one of theirs being attacked, to the Republicans who allowed our POTUS to be savaged by the media will the blessings of leadership in the GOPe.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Okay, fair enough.  If you can't see the political benefits of Ivanka heading up a program to benefit working mothers, in this current political climate, we'll just agree to disagree.

Regarding bold:  Compare how the Democrat Party circles around one of theirs being attacked, to the Republicans who allowed our POTUS to be savaged by the media will the blessings of leadership in the GOPe.

I don't see anything beneficial about Ivanka heading up a program that's been pushed by Liberals for years.  Same goes for the Criminal Justice "reform" BS.

And when the GOPe was allowing Trump to be savaged..look who in his family of the older kids swallowed their tongues and didn't defend the President.  Jared and Ivanka.

Don Jr, Eric, Tiffany all came to their Dad's defense.  Jared and Ivanka never did that I'm aware of.

That should tell you something right there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

I don't see anything beneficial about Ivanka heading up a program that's been pushed by Liberals for years.  Same goes for the Criminal Justice "reform" BS.

And when the GOPe was allowing Trump to be savaged..look who in his family of the older kids swallowed their tongues and didn't defend the President.  Jared and Ivanka.

Don Jr, Eric, Tiffany all came to their Dad's defense.  Jared and Ivanka never did that I'm aware of.

That should tell you something right there.

No, she nor Jared came to Trump's defense. In fact there are numerous reports stating that they were and have been distancing themselves from him. Ivanka is a liberal and I never quite understood why Trump felt that they were needed inside the WH, other then perhaps Trump realizing that Jared was more of an enemy than an ally and kept him closer rather than at a distance.

Jared accepted $$ from Soros and Chris Christie helped to put his pappy behind bars.  IMHO the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Jared runs on the DEM ticket.

For that matter I was never thrilled with voting for Trump in the beginning because of his NY liberal ties, which still may come back to haunt him.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/06/23/ivanka-trump-struggles-to-move-past-fathers-election-lies-report-says/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/559977-ivanka-trump-kushner-distance-themselves-from-trump-claims-on
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Kushner's wasn't even a member of the GOP until 2018, over a year after Trump became President. Of course he doesn't care.

Don't worry, all the spin here will be to reflect that Trump and his family only had the best for the party and the party left them. Truth is they never had roots in anything but themselves and the democratic party (and political ambitions).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

And in that respect, Mr. Kushner was in line with a large percentage - perhaps a majority - of President Trump's supporters, who also no longer give a f--- about the republican party.

Ditto!    :hands: 6666kiss

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Sad to read all these anti-American comments.  No one but an American shoots themselves in the foot.  ZERO, NADA...demon-rat EVER, EVER,  does any bad mouthing about their side.  NEVER.  Most don't learn...ever.

Offline corbe

So I'll put you down as liking Trump's son in law?   @LegalAmerican
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

So I'll put you down as liking Trump's son in law?   @LegalAmerican

He coordinated all the Middle Eastern countries to agree to recognize Israel and enter into Trade Agreements and Peace Accords

So yeah... I'm liking him a helluva lot.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

He coordinated all the Middle Eastern countries to agree to recognize Israel and enter into Trade Agreements and Peace Accords

So yeah... I'm liking him a helluva lot.

AND he did that as someone who practices the Jewish Faith.  I still don't like or trust him @DCPatriot but I'll admit it probably has something to do with my advance stages of TDS.   :smokin:

Online roamer_1

Personally, I don't give a fu@k about either of them.

That's the spirit!  :laugh: :beer:

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

That's the spirit!  :laugh: :beer:

Meme seen on FB currently:

"There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those that like me...
and those that can go f*** themselves."
    :laugh:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sad to read all these anti-American comments.  No one but an American shoots themselves in the foot.  ZERO, NADA...demon-rat EVER, EVER,  does any bad mouthing about their side.  NEVER.  Most don't learn...ever.

Sad to see you sounding like a Liberal Democrat.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Trumps and Kushners are psychopaths who see others as a means to their own ends.  When they no longer have a use for people, they discard them.  Just ask their favorite homeboy, Mike Pence.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

The Trumps and Kushners are psychopaths who see others as a means to their own ends.  When they no longer have a use for people, they discard them.  Just ask their favorite homeboy, Mike Pence.
Wow thats really interesting. Thanks for breaking that entirely new & original anti-Trump thesis, which has never been posited in any left wing rag, The View or Don Lemon Tonight episode, right here on TBR.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow thats really interesting. Thanks for breaking that entirely new & original anti-Trump thesis, which has never been posited in any left wing rag, The View or Don Lemon Tonight episode, right here on TBR.

We at TBR set the pace for cultural evolution.  We're the edge of the knife.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Trumps and the Kushners are NOT psychopaths.  But those with TDS are indeed suffering from a severe mental imbalance. 

Sadly, Trump was out there very alone with few folks he could trust.  He surrounded himself with family members, and I understand that reaction.  No question he was the fly in the ointment, and the stinking career politicians were not fans.  They disliked his rhetoric of draining the swamp, for which they were a part of in great measure.

Offline Kamaji

Seriously?  Seriously?

Do you have a doctorate in psychology or psychiatry, and have you personally evaluated each of the subjects?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

You should leave Mass and take a vacation in America. Yes,it WILL be a shock to you,but once you adjust,you might even like it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seriously?  Seriously?

Do you have a doctorate in psychology or psychiatry, and have you personally evaluated each of the subjects?

@Kamaji

You SERIOUSLY place faith in those witch doctors,all of whom became shinks to try and fix their own mental defects?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

@Kamaji

You SERIOUSLY place faith in those witch doctors, all of whom became shrinks to try and fix their own mental defects?

@sneakypete

Absolute truth, my friend.

I've had a half-dozen of them as clients over the past 40 years.  Every single one of them needed one themselves.