Author Topic: Jared Kushner said 'I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party,' according to a ne  (Read 3567 times)

Offline libertybele

Jared Kushner said 'I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party,' according to a new book

Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald Trump and an ex-White House adviser, got into "an intense argument" with Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel ahead of the 2020 election, a new book reportedly says.

"I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party!'" Kushner reportedly told McDaniel in the lobby of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. Fox News on Tuesday published excerpts from the book, "Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost," by the Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender, out next Tuesday.

The RNC had become closely intertwined with the Trump campaign during Brad Parscale's tenure.

"By 2020, the RNC wasn't merely an extension of the Trump campaign," Bender reportedly wrote, adding that Parscale, the campaign manager, "had effectively turned them into a full partner, and Ronna had become one of the president's closest advisers."

"The RNC was paying for the field staff. They were covering costs for state directors who couldn't get calls returned from campaign headquarters. Even the lease for the campaign headquarters was being paid for by the RNC," Bender wrote, according to Fox News.............

https://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-rnc-i-dont-give-a-f-book-2021-7
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Well as long as the GOP is more concerned with maintaining its sinecure than it is the future of the nation I guess I don't either.

Offline Kamaji

And in that respect, Mr. Kushner was in line with a large percentage - perhaps a majority - of President Trump's supporters, who also no longer give a f--- about the republican party.

Offline corbe

Personally, I don't give a fu@k about either of them.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

And in that respect, Mr. Kushner was in line with a large percentage - perhaps a majority - of President Trump's supporters, who also no longer give a f--- about the republican party.

I am no longer a registered Republican or have any affiliation with the party.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

I am no longer a registered Republican or have any affiliation with the party.

I haven't quite decided what to do yet with my registration.  Perhaps I'll register as democrat so I can vote for the looney-toons in their primaries, and then vote for my actual preferred candidate in the actual election - and then tell any newshound around that I am a disaffected democrat who voted for the republican, just to mess with their stats.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Vividly recall when Ross Perot went Third Party in 1992 and essentially handed Bill and Hillary the White House.

My gut tells me that having gotten over 75 MILLION votes last November, despite the non-stop 24/7/365 attacks by the mainstream media...academia...and Hollywood, that if President Trump were to declare the birth of the Constitution Party, he would kick their sorry asses.

My gut also tells me that he should IMMEDIATELY begin finding the men and women to fill every open position for it in terms of Congress and the Senate, because I'm sick to death of RINOS and Deep State wannabes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

I haven't quite decided what to do yet with my registration.  Perhaps I'll register as democrat so I can vote for the looney-toons in their primaries, and then vote for my actual preferred candidate in the actual election - and then tell any newshound around that I am a disaffected democrat who voted for the republican, just to mess with their stats.

I may re-register right before the primaries IF there is someone conservative enough running to vote for.  If not, I won't bother.

Same with 2024. I won't re-register unless there's a true conservative running.

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes*****

reportedly

*****rollingeyes*****

999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn 999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn 999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

*****rollingeyes*****

*****rollingeyes*****

999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn 999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn 999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn  999yawn

More than one source has reported this ... I don't doubt this coming out of Jared's mouth.

Offline libertybele

Vividly recall when Ross Perot went Third Party in 1992 and essentially handed Bill and Hillary the White House.

My gut tells me that having gotten over 75 MILLION votes last November, despite the non-stop 24/7/365 attacks by the mainstream media...academia...and Hollywood, that if President Trump were to declare the birth of the Constitution Party, he would kick their sorry asses.

My gut also tells me that he should IMMEDIATELY begin finding the men and women to fill every open position for it in terms of Congress and the Senate, because I'm sick to death of RINOS and Deep State wannabes.

You mean the "rebirth" of the Constitution Party??  In checking the website they are still active.  Running 3rd party and qualifying in all 50 states is difficult.  However, Trump has the $$ and as you said at least 75,000,000 supporters.  What roadblocks the GOP and DEMS would put up to prevent him from qualifying is the question.

Offline dfwgator

I sure don't.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No way a 3rd party candidate would win the presidency, not even Trump.  Pure delusion!  He could not capture the white male vote blue collar worker in 2020. 

One basic MAJOR PROBLEM of the entire Trump effort is ZERO GROUND GAME.  He had literally no ground game in either election, and I think that is a huge mistake.  Many people would want to work to help a candidate get elected.  I for one wrote the Trump campaign multiple times offering to VOLUNTEER to help his campaign and NEVER got a call or email back.  They just did not care.  Plain *ss foolish!!!!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Kushner's wasn't even a member of the GOP until 2018, over a year after Trump became President. Of course he doesn't care.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't give a f--- about the future of the Republican Party!'" Kushner reportedly told McDaniel i

Spoken like someone who hadn't registered as a Republican until September of 2018.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
After all the bullshit pulled by the NT's in the House and Senate, why on Earth should Kushner give a rat's ass about the GOPe?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

After all the bullshit pulled by the NT's in the House and Senate, why on Earth should Kushner give a rat's ass about the GOPe?

Eggsactly! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

IMO...because he never was one to begin with.  He's a Dem who had access to the highest levels thanks to who he married.  Don't forget...speaking of Ivanka...she's not exactly a Rock Ribbed Conservative herself.  IIRC she was a registered Democrat in 2016.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online DCPatriot

IMO...because he never was one to begin with.  He's a Dem who had access to the highest levels thanks to who he married.  Don't forget...speaking of Ivanka...she's not exactly a Rock Ribbed Conservative herself.  IIRC she was a registered Democrat in 2016.

Come on, @txradioguy

It's his father-in-law.  He loves his wife unquestionably.  Blood is thicker and all that crap.  He saw firsthand what the Left, who's running the Intelligence and Media and Judicial, is capable of doing.

He saw a feckless Republican Party, whose leadership didn't welcome President Trump, that never rose to defend and/or protect him from the 24.7 abuse.

...and all you got, is "He never was a Republican"???     :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Spoken like someone who hadn't registered as a Republican until September of 2018.
+1

DJT himself was a democrat about what....   10 years ago?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DCPatriot

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

Which is more important,the survival of the alleged Republican Party,or the survival of America?

Make a choice,because they are different choices,thanks to the infuence of the connected RINO's who weild so much power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Which is more important,the survival of the alleged Republican Party,or the survival of America?

Make a choice,because they are different choices,thanks to the infuence of the connected RINO's who weild so much power.

Obvious answer there Pete. Kushner isn’t interested in either IMO.

Offline skeeter

Obvious answer there Pete. Kushner isn’t interested in either IMO.

Regardless, I don't think I'll ever vote Kushner for president anyway.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Come on, @txradioguy

It's his father-in-law.  He loves his wife unquestionably.  Blood is thicker and all that crap.  He saw firsthand what the Left, who's running the Intelligence and Media and Judicial, is capable of doing.

He saw a feckless Republican Party, whose leadership didn't welcome President Trump, that never rose to defend and/or protect him from the 24.7 abuse.

...and all you got, is "He never was a Republican"???     :laugh:

No I’ve got all the Liberal policies his wife tried to push and in some cases successfully got daddy to sign into law. That’s what I’ve “got”.

Kushner is a Lib plain and simple. He gives as much of a crap about the GOP as he does a Trump fan like yourself. 

That outburst from Jared was more telling about his views on the majority of Americans than it was some kind of comment on the establishment GOP.