Author Topic: Trump: Free Speech Under Attack; Suing Twitter, Facebook, Google  (Read 337 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump: Free Speech Under Attack; Suing Twitter, Facebook, Google

President Donald Trump on Wednesday announced that he is filing a "major class action lawsuit against the Big Tech giants," including Facebook, Google, Twitter and their CEOs.

He called it a "very beautiful" development for free speech:

We're asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to order an immediate halt to social media companies' illegal, shameful censorship of the American people. That's exactly what they’re doing.

We're demanding an end to the shadow banning; a stop to the silencing; and a stop to the blacklisting, banishing and canceling that you know so well.

Our case will prove this censorship is unlawful, it's unconstitutional, and it's completely unAmerican. You know that very, very well.............

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/trump-free-speech-under-attack-suing-twitter-facebook-google
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

Re: Trump: Free Speech Under Attack; Suing Twitter, Facebook, Google
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 08:07:29 pm »
Trump: Not Looking for Settlement in Big Tech Lawsuits  (AP)

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Wednesday, 07 July 2021 01:20 PM

Former President Donald Trump, while speaking to reporters following his announcement over lawsuits he's filing against the CEOS of big tech giants Facebook, Twitter, and Google, flatly dismissed the possibility of a settlement before the class-action lawsuits would head to trial.

"We're not looking for a settlement," Trump commented. "We don't expect to settle. They fight and they fight hard. They've never had anything like this...we don't know what's going to happen, but we're not looking to settle."

Trump has announced class-action lawsuits against tech giants Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube parent company Google, over their "unlawful" censorship of him and other conservatives, after the social media giants banned him from posting in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

<..snip..>

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-lawsuits-big-tech-mainstream-media/2021/07/07/id/1027807/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.