Author Topic: What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?  (Read 5661 times)

Online corbe

What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?
« on: July 07, 2021, 06:38:06 pm »
What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?

By Andrew W. Coy
July 7, 2021

We just don't know.  We just don't know what comes next.  It is all a calculated guess.  The US Constitution is silent.  Even if, if, if, it is so very clear through professional forensic election audit results, that the presidential election of 2020 was stolen and President Trump actually won, there appears to be no obvious remedy stated in the US Constitution to right this wrong.  We just don't know.

The Founding Fathers did not write up a "what if" in the Constitution to make things right.  The Founding Fathers wrote up nothing in the Constitution in case mail-in ballots or the internet were used to manipulate the vote.  The scary part is that since the answer to possible election fraud appears not to be in the Constitution, nor in federal law, nor in federal court cases, then the answer-the remedy will come from somewhere else. That somewhere else, we know not.  But probably not from the words within the US Constitution.  Much of this is conjecture.

I.  This we do know...

*  With a strict constructionist view of the wording in the Constitution, the words are not there to "road map" how to fix possible presidential election fraud.

*  The Constitution mentions nothing about the Electoral College re-convening.  Historically, the Electoral College has never re-convened for a second time for a presidential certification.

*  Historically, in the Compromise of 1877, the compromise was made before the president took office, not 6-12 months afterward.  It is very difficult to see how a mutually agreed upon compromise can be worked out this late if election fraud were proven through legitimate audits.

<..snip..>

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/what_if_the_2020_election_audits_show_trump_really_won.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 06:41:04 pm »
I don't think there's a chance of that actually happening --- there is no way that the leftists are going to allow nor admit that the audits show anyone but Biden winning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 06:43:57 pm »
When will the 'audits' show anything?

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 07:48:45 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 11:54:40 pm »
When will the 'audits' show anything?

Probably 6-8 weeks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2021, 12:00:29 am »
Probably 6-8 weeks.

Will there be beer? :)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 12:13:27 am »
Will there be beer? :)

I always keep a full keg at the Castle Bar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 05:55:34 am »
Let's assume for the minute the audits show Trump won.  What next then?

Anyone here actually believes Biden would be removed from office is smoking too much ganga.  And whats more, I doubt Trump would want to step in either to the quagmire created by Biden.  In less than six months, this moron for life turned America to FUBAR SH*T!!!

Naw, use the cheating to put ropes around the neck of all involved and publicly dispatch them.  Literally.  INDICT, CONVICT, DISPATCH.  But no, folks will do nothing in Washington.  NOTHING!!!  We publicly hung John Brown, who was an abolitionist fighting to end slavery.  And yet, people who actively worked to destroy our republic, we pat on the back.

The disgrace the Dems would live with if used properly would minimize their success in future elections for 30 years.  They need to live with this treason.  I prefer they die with it, but I will take 30 years with few Democommies shooting off their idiocy.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2021, 07:23:33 pm »
In February 1994, Federal Judge Clarence C. Newcomer ruled that
operatives of Democrat William G. Stinson, member of the Pennsylvania Senate,
had stolen the 1993 election by using illegal absentee ballots,
and ordered that Republican Bruce S. Marks be seated in his place.

The order was carried out.
That is the precedent.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 07:28:16 pm »
In February 1994, Federal Judge Clarence C. Newcomer ruled that
operatives of Democrat William G. Stinson, member of the Pennsylvania Senate,
had stolen the 1993 election by using illegal absentee ballots,
and ordered that Republican Bruce S. Marks be seated in his place.

The order was carried out.
That is the precedent.

That was back when the Rule of Law actually meant something.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 06:41:38 am »
I agree with libertybelle, that was when we had rule of law.  Now, it is the Democommies in complete control, vying for totalitarian control.

Soon to come, mandatory vaccines for all.  If one needs to be captured and held down, so be it.
Also, we will have re-education camps, which as I understand have already been built to confine 8 million folks.  Frankly, I think a few million bullets will be expended to purge the most free minded of our citizens.  And despite how heavily armed most folks are in the USA, Biden was right about the fact he controls the jets, tanks and nuclear weapons, and he would use them on USA citizens.  You better believe it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:42:25 am by jafo2010 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2021, 06:52:50 am »
I agree with libertybelle, that was when we had rule of law.  Now, it is the Democommies in complete control, vying for totalitarian control.

Soon to come, mandatory vaccines for all.  If one needs to be captured and held down, so be it.
Also, we will have re-education camps, which as I understand have already been built to confine 8 million folks.  Frankly, I think a few million bullets will be expended to purge the most free minded of our citizens.  And despite how heavily armed most folks are in the USA, Biden was right about the fact he controls the jets, tanks and nuclear weapons, and he would use them on USA citizens.  You better believe it.

Not so much. Montana already said oh hell no to mandatory vaccines and vax passes and all that crap.

And MT ID WY UT NoDak SoDak sure as hell won't lay down for the feds. Not gonna happen. I don't know about elsewhere, but I will bet money on NE KS MO OK TX being of the same mind. And the whole damn South.

They got states in their way. Better bring a lunch.

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 03:29:48 pm »
   With Gov Abbott trying to recover from the Texas Freezeout, Alan West and in full 'Campaign Mode', I believe TX won't go there either. @roamer_1

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 03:41:15 pm »
   With Gov Abbott trying to recover from the Texas Freezeout, Alan West and in full 'Campaign Mode', I believe TX won't go there either. @roamer_1

YUP. In fact, I think Texas has her neck up by now @corbe ... Somebody's gonna stand up and yell 'come and take it' and all of Texas is gonna say 'That's right'

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 05:26:00 pm »
YUP. In fact, I think Texas has her neck up by now @corbe ... Somebody's gonna stand up and yell 'come and take it' and all of Texas is gonna say 'That's right'

Yet I am still amazed at how many of my friends and neighbors believe government and media narrative.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 05:30:42 pm »
Yet I am still amazed at how many of my friends and neighbors believe government and media narrative.

It is a caution... Folks have been lulled into thinking that government has authority and can be their friend.

Normalcy bias.

Maybe that's where I have an advantage, because my normal is to never trust government, to buck against illegitimate authority, and to utterly distrust the college and medical communities.

So I have been perfectly armored against this whole dang thing. And from that perspective, I wonder at how many so willingly expose their neck to these people.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 05:40:17 pm »
It is a caution... Folks have been lulled into thinking that government has authority and can be their friend.

Normalcy bias.

Maybe that's where I have an advantage, because my normal is to never trust government, to buck against illegitimate authority, and to utterly distrust the college and medical communities.

So I have been perfectly armored against this whole dang thing. And from that perspective, I wonder at how many so willingly expose their neck to these people.

I am also convinced that a few of the "go along to get along" crowd doesn't really believe media/government, either, but has a fear of being ostracized by the group.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 05:54:16 pm »
I am also convinced that a few of the "go along to get along" crowd doesn't really believe media/government, either, but has a fear of being ostracized by the group.

I can see what you are saying, but I ain't made that way, so I don't understand it. Herd mentality is foreign to me. I see it and know how to control it (cows do the same thing), but the motivation is incomprehensible to me. So forgive my not being very empathetic.  :shrug:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 08:58:10 pm »

Tanks ain't much good here when you get off the main roads.

It isn't all flat.

South Dakota has a stretch of the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 04:43:40 am »

Fear of ostracization is a feature that is hard wired into most species.
Politicians (in government, business, academia, etc.) exploit that weakness almost continuously.

Fear of being disliked doesn't bother me a whole lot.
Fear of being LYNCHED in one way or another does affect me.

Mob psychology was the method of motivating almost every mass murder in history.
Schools used to teach against mob psychology.
Now the reinforce it by practicing it!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2021, 04:51:18 am »
Tanks ain't much good here when you get off the main roads.

It isn't all flat.

South Dakota has a stretch of the same.

An M-1 tank can climb a 60 degree slope.  (I actually rode on one while it did that.)

An veteran once told me that  the Army teaches soldiers that  "fire is a tank's worst enemy."

If you can get close enough to the tank to hit it with a Molotov cocktail...
   -- John Stuart Mill

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2021, 04:53:31 am »

An M-1 tank can climb a 60 degree slope.  (I actually rode on one while it did that.)

An veteran once told me that  the Army teaches soldiers that  "fire is a tank's worst enemy."

If you can get close enough to the tank to hit it with a Molotov cocktail...

If they can maintain traction. Most of those layers out there are pretty soft, and some turn snotty when wet (bentonite clay).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:54:26 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2021, 05:11:08 am »
If they can maintain traction. Most of those layers out there are pretty soft, and some turn snotty when wet (bentonite clay).

Yeah... I have seen D8 cats buried over the gas tanks in that loon sh*t (that's what it is called up in here)... and if they don't get stuck, wait a couple days and you'll be chiseling that stuff out of everywhere just to get the thing to move again.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2021, 05:16:03 am »
Yeah... I have seen D8 cats buried over the gas tanks in that loon sh*t (that's what it is called up in here)... and if they don't get stuck, wait a couple days and you'll be chiseling that stuff out of everywhere just to get the thing to move again.
Some of the worst white knuckle driving I have EVER done was about a mile at night on bentonite after a rain. Slicker than cat crap, and a real challenge to stay on the one lane elevated track I was on. I was really glad to get back to ordinary sh*tty rig road...
Later on it was graveled heavily and like an interstate by comparison, but not at that stage of construction.

C S Lewis