Author Topic: What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?  (Read 5679 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: What if the 2020 Election Audits Show Trump Really Won?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2021, 05:26:53 am »
Some of the worst white knuckle driving I have EVER done was about a mile at night on bentonite after a rain. Slicker than cat crap, and a real challenge to stay on the one lane elevated track I was on. I was really glad to get back to ordinary sh*tty rig road...
Later on it was graveled heavily and like an interstate by comparison, but not at that stage of construction.

FACTS... And that's why mountain trucks tend toward lift kits and fat tires... What gets around up in here is skidders and mud trucks. We have track machines around too, but tires do way better, providing you can float em or find the bottom.  :shrug:

Still, even with that, it takes a touch to keep the dirty side down... more like herding than steering.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2021, 10:40:17 am »
I don't think there's a chance of that actually happening --- there is no way that the leftists are going to allow nor admit that the audits show anyone but Biden winning.

@libertybele

Nor is there any way the political right is going to admit that because to do so would be to admit the system THEY partially control is broken and corrupt.

Which,is equivalent to them confessing that THEY are corrupt even if most of them had nothing to do with the corruption and wish it had never happened,it DID happen and THEY ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE SYSTEM AND THE ILLUSION THAT IT STILL WORKS.

Face it,the ONLY way to restore faith in the system is to have the honest polls demand those responsible for this,right up to the White House be arrested and put on trial for treason.

Which means the entire DNC leadership,along with all their RINO buddies that they share corrupt deals with in exchange for congressional and senate votes.

Do any of YOU see any way to do this without mass arrests and the total loss of faith in our government by the great unwashed who only pay attention for a month or two every 4 years? I say this because people who are politically active already know this,but we are a tiny minority of the voting public.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:46:18 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2021, 10:49:49 am »
In February 1994, Federal Judge Clarence C. Newcomer ruled that
operatives of Democrat William G. Stinson, member of the Pennsylvania Senate,
had stolen the 1993 election by using illegal absentee ballots,
and ordered that Republican Bruce S. Marks be seated in his place.

The order was carried out.
That is the precedent.

@unite for individuality

I'll be damned! I had never even heard rumors about this before. Are you a legal scholar?

Thank you!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2021, 12:40:57 am »
Never heard of a court doing this in PA. Hard to believe it happened in corrupt PA.  Of course, no mystery why the media would not cover this story.

But in the end, it does not matter.  Audits prove Trump won the 2020 election resolutely, I say nothing changes.  The folks suffering from TDS would literally rise up.  Although that might just be a good thing if some number of them are purged.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2021, 05:37:32 pm »
I can see what you are saying, but I ain't made that way, so I don't understand it. Herd mentality is foreign to me. I see it and know how to control it (cows do the same thing), but the motivation is incomprehensible to me. So forgive my not being very empathetic.  :shrug:

Survival mechanism, I think, if you want to call that living.
Surviving is the right word, because it ain't living.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2021, 06:19:51 pm »
Survival mechanism, I think, if you want to call that living.
Surviving is the right word, because it ain't living.

I get it, but for me that's just backwards. Survival to me is the opposite of herd. When the herd is running one way, you can bet I will be running another... When others are banding together, I will likely be on my own.

Buffalo jump. Herds run off cliffs without a thought in their heads. That thing ain't in me. I might get caught out, but you can bet it will be my own fault, and nobody else to blame... But I don't get caught out much.

I am not as much contrarian as I am an individualist.  I put a butt ton of thought into right and wrong, and reason out every little thing as I make moves.

What is great in that is when I find others that independently reach the same conclusion, and are going the same way - Not for the herd. Not for inclusion. Just folks all going the same way because that's where all of em are going.

That's how to find my kind.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2021, 10:00:03 pm »
I get it, but for me that's just backwards. Survival to me is the opposite of herd. When the herd is running one way, you can bet I will be running another... When others are banding together, I will likely be on my own.

Buffalo jump. Herds run off cliffs without a thought in their heads. That thing ain't in me. I might get caught out, but you can bet it will be my own fault, and nobody else to blame... But I don't get caught out much.

I am not as much contrarian as I am an individualist.  I put a butt ton of thought into right and wrong, and reason out every little thing as I make moves.

What is great in that is when I find others that independently reach the same conclusion, and are going the same way - Not for the herd. Not for inclusion. Just folks all going the same way because that's where all of em are going.

That's how to find my kind.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2021, 04:04:13 am »
@unite for individuality

I'll be damned! I had never even heard rumors about this before. Are you a legal scholar?

Thank you!

I heard about it last month when Sean Hannity had Bruce Marks on his radio show.

(Bruce Marks, the candidate that the federal judge ordered to
be given his seat in the Pennsylvania legislature that he won in the election.)

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

BassWrangler

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2021, 05:53:29 am »
   @rustynail

LOL, I almost spewed water all over my keyboard when i saw this one.