Author Topic: Leaked Emails Show Liberal Officials Admitting to the Whole Thing  (Read 517 times)

rangerrebew

Leaked Emails Show Liberal Officials Admitting to the Whole Thing
By
Anastasia Boushee -
August 6, 2021

Leaked emails show left-wing officials admitting to being responsible for the massive ballot dump for Joe Biden on election night, and laughing about it.

In the early hours of November 4th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, there was a massive ballot dump. A batch of 143,379 ballots were added to the results, and every single one of them was for Joe Biden, giving him the lead he needed to “win” the state.

Many Americans were rightly concerned about this ballot dump, as well as similar events in other states.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/leaked-emails-show-liberal-officials-admitting-to-the-whole-thing/?utm_source=DRH%20Warm%20Up%202021&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32996832&utm_campaign=Leaked%20Emails%20Show%20Liberal%20Officials%20Admitting%20to%20the%20Whole%20Thing

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Leaked Emails Show Liberal Officials Admitting to the Whole Thing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 05:08:34 pm »
I want everyone involved, no matter how small, to swing from a scaffolding.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Leaked Emails Show Liberal Officials Admitting to the Whole Thing
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 11:01:46 pm »
I want everyone involved, no matter how small, to swing from a scaffolding.
:hands:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington