Author Topic: Poll Finds Most Americans Believe 'Others' are Controlling Biden and That's Bad News for Democrats  (Read 1374 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm not one for polls, but for what it's worth:

Poll Finds Most Americans Believe 'Others' are Controlling Biden and That's Bad News for Democrats

President Joe Biden doesn’t exactly give off the impression that he’s a man in charge of things. Watching any of his speeches for more than a few minutes will lead you to believe he’s a fry short of a happy meal. His colleagues and the media can make excuses for him till the cows come home but between his outbursts, constant confusion, and controlled interactions with the public, Biden’s not exactly selling us on being the decision-maker.

The Trafalgar Group wanted to see how many people aren’t sold on Biden being at the front, and sure enough, they found the majority of Americans think Biden is hardly taking the lead, but instead, is being led.

As the Daily Wire first reported, the findings even show that a solid chunk of Democrats isn’t even sold on Biden being in charge:

56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

31.7% of Democrat voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

83.6% of Republican voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 11% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

58.4% of Independent voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.1% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

As the Daily Wire went on to point out, Barack Obama’s own doctor noted that something about Biden isn’t right......

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/07/06/poll-finds-most-americans-believe-others-are-controlling-biden-and-thats-bad-news-for-democrats-n407151
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online berdie

I have to admit it is odd when he says.."I'll get in trouble for this..."

Believe me, If I were President of the US a statement such as this would not be uttered by me. The song from the Wizard of Oz comes to mind...If I Were King of the Forest.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I have to admit it is odd when he says.."I'll get in trouble for this..."

Believe me, If I were President of the US a statement such as this would not be uttered by me. The song from the Wizard of Oz comes to mind...If I Were King of the Forest.

There are many instances where Biden's behavior or what he says is odd. I believe they put him in office because of his cognitive decline in order to control him.  I believe that Dr. Jill is well aware of who is pulling the strings and she's going right along with them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

This could explain why Biden's JAR remains in the 50's while his party is polling poorly on many issues.

Maybe they see Biden as being taken advantage of in his declining cognitive state
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are many instances where Biden's behavior or what he says is odd. I believe they put him in office because of his cognitive decline in order to control him.  I believe that Dr. Jill is well aware of who is pulling the strings and she's going right along with them.
She has limelight, power, and status while she can keep him on the reservation. It's when he goes off script that his behaviour is most obvious.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Who did they vote for?

Offline rustynail

President Obama should start making appearances with Biden.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
President Obama should start making appearances with Biden.

Biden is center stage, Bammy is off to the side is all.  Don't worry, when Joe steps down, Kamel will name Michael as her VP and Bammy will be front and center again.

Offline Hoodat

Don't worry, when Joe steps down, Kamel will name Michael as her VP

Republicans should let it be known that they will not confirm any VP choice of Harris.   We can go without a VP until 2024.  In the meantime, Harris can worry about Pelosi poisoning her food, at least until 2022 should the Republicans regain the House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Republicans should let it be known that they will not confirm any VP choice of Harris.   We can go without a VP until 2024.  In the meantime, Harris can worry about Pelosi poisoning her food, at least until 2022 should the Republicans regain the House.

?? I wasn't aware that a VP wasn't needed and I can't remember our country not having a VP.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's odd. I take comfort in it.

Can you imagine how dangerous he would be without adult supervision?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
List of US Presidents without Vice Presidents

James Madison from 1812-1813
James Madison from 1814-1817
Andrew Jackson from 1832-1833
John Tyler from 1841-1845*
Millard Fillmore from 1850-1853*
Franklin Pierce from 1853-1857
Andrew Johnson from 1865-1869*
Ulysses S. Grant from 1875-1877
Chester A. Arthur from 1881-1885*
Grover Cleveland from 1885-1889
William McKinley from 1899-1901
Theodore Roosevelt from 1901-1905
William H. Taft from 1912-1913
Calvin Coolidge from 1923-1925
Harry S. Truman from 1945-1949
Lyndon B. Johnson from 1963-1965
Richard Nixon from October 10 – December 6, 1973
Gerald Ford from August 9 – December 19, 1974

* – Served entire term without a Vice President

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
List of US Presidents without Vice Presidents

James Madison from 1812-1813
James Madison from 1814-1817
Andrew Jackson from 1832-1833
John Tyler from 1841-1845*
Millard Fillmore from 1850-1853*
Franklin Pierce from 1853-1857
Andrew Johnson from 1865-1869*
Ulysses S. Grant from 1875-1877
Chester A. Arthur from 1881-1885*
Grover Cleveland from 1885-1889
William McKinley from 1899-1901
Theodore Roosevelt from 1901-1905
William H. Taft from 1912-1913
Calvin Coolidge from 1923-1925
Harry S. Truman from 1945-1949
Lyndon B. Johnson from 1963-1965
Richard Nixon from October 10 – December 6, 1973
Gerald Ford from August 9 – December 19, 1974

* – Served entire term without a Vice President

Thanks for the info.  I had no idea.  Most of these are in the much earlier years of our country though, but  it still remains, obviously a VP isn't absolutely necessary.

Offline Hoodat

If the Dems try to replace Biden with Harris, they lose control of the Senate.

provided that the Republicans don't do something stupid.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 11:21:31 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

provided that the Republicans don't do something stupid.

You might as well hope that the Lions win the next Super Bowl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  Most of these are in the much earlier years of our country though, but  it still remains, obviously a VP isn't absolutely necessary.

Case in point the  current VP, Slutilla.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
You might as well hope that the Lions win the next Super Bowl.

:silly: