Author Topic: She's So Vain (Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo)  (Read 639 times)

Offline corbe

She's So Vain (Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo)
« on: July 06, 2021, 02:19:00 pm »
She's So Vain

There’s narcissism, and then there’s Cuomo-level narcissism.

Tue Jul 6, 2021 Bruce Bawer

Why has it taken so long for us to learn about the remarkable Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo? On her mother’s side, she’s the granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy; on her father’s side, she’s a member of another political dynasty - one that is (if possible) even more obnoxiously self-centered than the gang from Hyannisport.

Take Michaeal’s paternal grandfather, New York Governor Mario Cuomo, who became a national figure after giving the keynote speech at the 1984 Democratic convention. In its most famous passage, Mario waxed treacly about his immigrant father, “a small man with thick calluses on both his hands” who emigrated to America “uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language,” worked “15 and 16 hours a day,” etc., etc. It was widely interpreted as a heartfelt tribute to all hard-working legal immigrants; but it was also in large part - Mario Cuomo being Mario Cuomo - a characteristic dose of braggadocio about the amazingness of Cuomos.

For the Cuomos, everything’s always about the Cuomos.

Then there’s Michaela’s father, current New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. Four years ago, against the wishes of over 85% of the residents of the counties flanking the Tappan Zee, he slapped his father’s name on the newly built Tappan Zee Bridge.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/07/shes-so-vain-bruce-bawer/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: She's So Vain (Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 02:26:15 pm »
Wonder how many of her elderly relatives were in nursing homes that received COVID patients her Dad relocated last summer???   :cool:

I'd guess it's a pretty small number.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 04:06:11 pm »
Well, move over, Andrew and Chris. It’s Michaela’s turn in the spotlight. On June 3, the 23-year-old - a Brown University grad who’s been described by one high-society mag as a “total social butterfly” - announced on Instagram that she’s bisexual. (She also demonstrated that, despite her pricey Ivy League degree, she doesn’t know the difference between “who’s” and “whose.”)

That wasn’t all. In an Instagram chat last Tuesday, she seemed to reject the “bisexual” label. Speaking with one Donato Tramuto (she has one of those disconcerting little-girl voices one hears nowadays, plus a touch of vocal fry), she explained that in elementary school, she thought she might be lesbian; in middle school, she came out as bisexual; in high school, she decided she was pansexual. But now, she’s determined that the label that best suits her is “demisexual.”

So, the "evidence" of her vanity is Instagram posts and being interviewed? Self-absorbed, maybe, but vain? I guess I missed that revised edition of Merriam-Webster.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 04:07:03 pm »
Wonder how many of her elderly relatives were in nursing homes that received COVID patients her Dad relocated last summer???   :cool:

I'd guess it's a pretty small number.

The space between her ears is probably a clue-free zone.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 04:09:52 pm »
So, who or what does she screw?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 05:06:49 pm »
So, who or what does she screw?

That's knowledge I'd gladly forego for several lifetimes.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 05:14:58 pm »
Pardon my vulgarities, but Who the F*ck Cares?  This is virtue signaling of the nth degree, reserved for those who have been given so much of the benefits and privileges of life without being asked for anything in return that they must invent some element of suffering for themselves in order to fit into the pantheon of woke intersectionalism.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 05:20:56 pm »
Pardon my vulgarities, but Who the F*ck Cares? 

Don't forget....  we live in a TMZ culture where a Kardashian is 10X more recognizable than the House Minority Leader.

You and I could care less about this wench, but the sheeple worship this kind of shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 05:25:51 pm »
Don't forget....  we live in a TMZ culture where a Kardashian is 10X more recognizable than the House Minority Leader.

You and I could care less about this wench, but the sheeple worship this kind of shit.

Unfortunately, you are correct.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2021, 12:26:56 pm »
That wasn’t all. In an Instagram chat last Tuesday, she seemed to reject the “bisexual” label. Speaking with one Donato Tramuto (she has one of those disconcerting little-girl voices one hears nowadays, plus a touch of vocal fry), she explained that in elementary school, she thought she might be lesbian; in middle school, she came out as bisexual; in high school, she decided she was pansexual. But now, she’s determined that the label that best suits her is “demisexual.”
Demisexual is a nonce word for low sex drive and/or relationship anxiety. It's not a real orientation. I have relationship anxiety. It doesn't mean I am "queer."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024