Author Topic: A Review of COVID-19 Deaths in Two California Counties Drops the Total by Nearly 25%  (Read 309 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

A Review of COVID-19 Deaths in Two California Counties Drops the Total by Nearly 25%

https://pjmedia.com/uncategorized/stacey-lennox/2021/07/05/a-review-of-covid-19-deaths-in-two-california-counties-drops-the-total-by-nearly-25-n1459543

Two counties in California have reviewed every COVID-19 fatality, refining the approach to classifying the cause of death. Santa Clara and Alameda County delineated those patients who died due to the illness progression of COVID-19 and those who tested positive at the time of death but were not symptomatic. This exercise reduced the number of COVID-19 deaths in both counties by nearly 25%.
Dr. Monica Gandhi, professor of medicine and infectious disease at the University of San Francisco, believes the CDC will ask all counties to do a similar assessment and believes an accurate accounting matters:

“It is important to go back and do this accounting to see if COVID was actually the cause of death. I think that transparent communication is an upside, I mean, in the sense that it’s true that if we did this across the nation, it would bring our death rate lower. A downside of that, could be that people will say, ‘Well, it wasn’t as serious as you said.'”

“In the midst of everything COVID people were sort of putting down that cause of death as COVID. It is important to go back and do this accounting to see if COVID was actually the cause of death.”

There's already a TBR thread about Alameda County's review and 25% reduction, https://oaklandside.org/2021/06/04/alameda-countys-new-covid-death-toll-is-25-lower-than-thought/ . However, it was news to me that Santa Clara County had done a similar review, with similar (22% reduction) results. So, the definition of a "Covid Death" was too vague and broad, almost as if someone wanted to inflate "Covid Deaths" for all of 2020. And then reviews start being done, but in mid 2021, not a year earlier, almost as if something major happened during that time that the inflated "Covid Deaths" count was hoped/intended to affect. Yeah, that's off in CT-Land, but what alternative explanations are out there?

Alameda and Santa Clara Counties are not small corners of California, where the deer and trout populations exceed the human population. Alameda County has some 1.6 million residents, and Santa Clara County (home of Silicon Valley) has around 1.9 million residents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

So, if we reduce claimed COVID-19 deaths nationwide by 20% to 25%, what figure do we have as the (more) accurate tally of alleged COVID-19 deaths?

Offline skeeter

Too late to get your credibility back.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, if we reduce claimed COVID-19 deaths nationwide by 20% to 25%, what figure do we have as the (more) accurate tally of alleged COVID-19 deaths?

I have asserted from the very beginning that the stats have been cooked

Population of the world- 7.9B
Populaton of the U.S.- 332M

U.S. as a % of world population- 4.2%

World COVID Deaths= 3,986,902
U.S COVID Deaths= 605,567

That means 15.1% of all COVID deaths supposedly occured in this country.

That is utter bullshit, and everyone knows these stats were manipulated for political reasons last year.  As more and more of the truth comes out, I think we will be seeing that our public health officals were trying squeeze politcal gain, by out in out lying about the numbers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.