Author Topic: Introducing Governor Brown,of Oregon  (Read 489 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Introducing Governor Brown,of Oregon
« on: July 04, 2021, 06:13:59 pm »
She was on "Face the Nation" this morning,and the woman is absolutely batshit crazy. She actually blames all the violence and trouble in Oregon on "right wing gun owners".

According to WikiPedia 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Brown
Brown was born in Torrejón de Ardoz, in Francoist Spain, where her father, Dr. James Paterson Brown, an eye doctor, was serving in the United States Air Force, at Torrejon air base.[4][5] She grew up in Minnesota. She graduated from Mounds View High School in Arden Hills, Minnesota in 1978.[6] She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Conservation with a certificate in women's studies from the University of Colorado Boulder in 1981 and a J.D. degree and certificate in environmental law from the Lewis & Clark College Law School in 1985.[7]

In other words,she grew up surrounded by communists,went to advanced schools for several years,and did not seem to learn ONE SINGLE PRACTICAL thing.

"women's studies" and "environmental law"????

WTF,is it even possible to NOT pass those courses? People in comas can pass those courses.

Brown was appointed to the Oregon House of Representatives in 1991, filling a vacancy in a Portland seat left by predecessor Judy Bauman, who took an executive appointment.[8] She was elected to a second term before being elected to the Oregon State Senate in 1996. Two years later, she was elected Senate Democratic Leader. In 2003, she was elected Majority Leader of the Oregon Senate.

Brown was a top fundraiser for her caucus, helping the Democrats tie the Republicans in the Oregon Senate in 2003. That same year she also won the position of caucus leader. Brown helped round up votes to pass a bill that year reforming Oregon's Public Employee Retirement System and then voted against the reform bill in order to preserve her ties to organized labor. Many of her colleagues went on to lose their seats due to backlash from labor unions.[9]

In July 2007, Brown announced that she would give up her seat in the Oregon Senate to be a candidate for Oregon Secretary of State the next year.[10] On May 20, 2008, Brown won the election for the Democratic nomination for Secretary of State, and on November 5 she won the general election by a 51–46% margin against Republican candidate Rick Dancer.[11]

So,she wasn't even elected to office,she just blew the right guy? Or maybe girl.

Since she is openly bi-sexual,she is a double threat when it comes to getting her way from pols that can be "persuaded".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Introducing Governor Brown,of Oregon
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:16:19 pm »
Oregon Gov. Brown: ‘Absolutely Unacceptable’ FEMA Does Not Provide Assistance to Undocumented
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/04/oregon-gov-brown-absolutely-unacceptable-fema-does-not-provide-assistance-to-undocumented/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 12:18:19 am »
She was on "Face the Nation" this morning,and the woman is absolutely batshit crazy. She actually blames all the violence and trouble in Oregon on "right wing gun owners".

Of course she does. That's red meat for her base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 04:20:34 am »
Of course she does. That's red meat for her base
L
@LAMO

I honestly believe she is so stupid she really does believe it. Look at her life and her educational history. She has been programmed since birth to be a mindless troll.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 03:59:58 pm »
Oregon Gov. Brown: ‘Absolutely Unacceptable’ FEMA Does Not Provide Assistance to Undocumented
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/04/oregon-gov-brown-absolutely-unacceptable-fema-does-not-provide-assistance-to-undocumented/
Don't expect the rest of us to pay up for what you guys in Oregon foolishly do.

You welcome them, you pay for 'em.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 04:15:20 pm »
Prog policies are failures in OR, on a grand scale. So of course Brown has to resort to insane lies that he knows MSM-folk won't call out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.