Author Topic: Rep. Cori Bush: July 4 ‘Is for White People,’ ‘Black People Still Aren’t Free,’ America Is ‘Stolen L  (Read 5872 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Cori Bush: July 4 ‘Is for White People,’ ‘Black People Still Aren’t Free,’ America Is ‘Stolen Land’

Robert Kraychik 4 Jul 2021

Independence Day is about freedom for whites, while blacks “still aren’t free,” wrote Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) on Sunday, July 4.

In accordance with the left-wing style pushed by news media of capitalizing “black,” but not “white,” in reference to people, Bush tweeted, “When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people. This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.”

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1411713466608635909

Bush’s congressional campaign in 2020 aligned itself with the Black Lives Matter apparatus. She became the first black congresswoman from Missouri. She has regularly framed politics in racial terms, using phrases such as “white supremacy,” “systemic racism,” “black liberation,” and “racial justice,” and “structural inequity.”

She called for unspecified “reparations” in pursuit of “equity.” According to Bush, opposition to the neo-Marxist paradigm of “critical race theory” is a “racist dog whistle.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/04/rep-cori-bush-july-4-white-people-black-people-still-arent-free-america-stolen-land/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am not going to let this bitch spoil my holiday.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I am not going to let this bitch spoil my holiday.

Exactly!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wouldn't light a cross on fire in her yard.  But I might bring a stick and some marshmallows to roast.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Exactly!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Her and her despicable may have pretty much prevented me from celebrating my 7 Civil War veteran ancestors, but there is no f'n way she will stop me celebrating my 29 Revolutionary War ancestors who fought.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

And you still think they don't intend to replace Independence Day with Juneteenth?

Online Hoodat

And you still think they don't intend to replace Independence Day with Juneteenth?

And Memorial Day with May Day.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

The problem is, now it is people like Cori who are defining the Leftist orthodoxy, so anyone who wants to self-identify with the Left must adopt these positions.   Just compare the Biden of now to the Biden from the 1970s to see this.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Black people are more free, happy and prosperous in America than anywhere else on the planet.

Angry, ungrateful, power-seeking bitches notwithstanding.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Hoodat

Why doesn't Cori Bush go to some other country where she can be free?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

No money in it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then don't celebrate, bitch.  Just don't try to keep others from celebrating.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Seems our "Unity" president should be chiming in here telling Cori this is not unifying the country.

BTW, 45.6% of constituents in her District are white. so she is telling almost half the people she represents they are horrible people.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Seems our "Unity" president should be chiming in here telling Cori this is not unifying the country.

BTW, 45.6% of constituents in her District are white. so she is telling almost half the people she represents they are horrible people.

The whites agree with her.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep. Cori Bush: July 4 ‘Is for White People,’ ‘Black People Still Aren’t Free,’ America Is ‘Stolen Land’

Robert Kraychik 4 Jul 2021

Independence Day is about freedom for whites, while blacks “still aren’t free,” wrote Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) on Sunday, July 4.

In accordance with the left-wing style pushed by news media of capitalizing “black,” but not “white,” in reference to people, Bush tweeted, “When they say that the 4th of July is about American freedom, remember this: the freedom they’re referring to is for white people. This land is stolen land and Black people still aren’t free.”

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1411713466608635909

Bush’s congressional campaign in 2020 aligned itself with the Black Lives Matter apparatus. She became the first black congresswoman from Missouri. She has regularly framed politics in racial terms, using phrases such as “white supremacy,” “systemic racism,” “black liberation,” and “racial justice,” and “structural inequity.”

She called for unspecified “reparations” in pursuit of “equity.” According to Bush, opposition to the neo-Marxist paradigm of “critical race theory” is a “racist dog whistle.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/04/rep-cori-bush-july-4-white-people-black-people-still-arent-free-america-stolen-land/

If he thinks that way,maybe he should take his black ass back "home" to Africa,and see how he gets treated THERE.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

This noisy buffoon is correct yet hardly for the reason she asserts.
Black Africa was Tribal having top down rule, from day one;
consequently creativity and innovation never fertilized. Why?
Because autocratic rule, intolerant of dissent, crushes freedom
and the virtues it inspires.
This isn't an opinion; it's the lessons of history!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:54:06 am by Absalom »

Online Wingnut

Not to be outdone by Cori Mad Maxine trashes the Declaration of Independence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/04/maxine-waters-criticizes-declaration-independence-fourth-july/

House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) criticized the Declaration of Independence in a tweet on July 4th, suggesting it is a racist document because it was written almost 250 years ago, when there was slavery in the United States.

She tweeted Sunday:

July 4th… & so, the Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal. Equal to what? What men? Only white men? Isn’t it something that they wrote this in 1776 when African Americans were enslaved? They weren’t thinking about us then, but we’re thinking about us now!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not to be outdone by Cori Mad Maxine trashes the Declaration of Independence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/04/maxine-waters-criticizes-declaration-independence-fourth-july/

House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) criticized the Declaration of Independence in a tweet on July 4th, suggesting it is a racist document because it was written almost 250 years ago, when there was slavery in the United States.

She tweeted Sunday:

July 4th… & so, the Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal. Equal to what? What men? Only white men? Isn’t it something that they wrote this in 1776 when African Americans were enslaved? They weren’t thinking about us then, but we’re thinking about us now!

If Mad Maxine runs for Feinswine's Senate seat, she'll probably win.  That Padilla POS is up fora special reelection in 2020 as well, because he's filling out a term that doesn't come up normally until 2024.  CA will have both Senators up for election next year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

What does she say about the Bible?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I doubt she read it before she wiped her butt with it.  Just like the Constitution.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

More importantly, I wonder what God says about her?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does this dumbass even realize that using his argument Blacks are just as guilty of stealing land that was stolen from somebody else by somebody else by...........how far back shall we go? The Indians stole from other Indians and enslaved each other, those that weren't killed after wars over territory. In what way are Blacks not free? What field or industry are they not able to participate and excel in if they put their minds to and work at? Are they not free to travel, own property, marry outside of race? Who forces them to stay in a country they hate? I know several things that Blacks are essentially free to do that the evil Whites aren't, they are free to riot, loot, commit arson, racially target others for abuse and assault and the biggest freedom they have is to use the race card to excuse the most heinous acts and violence! In what other country on Earth can they exercise those democrat given freedoms without being imprisoned or even killed? :pondering:

How long does it take a certain group to take responsibility for for themselves and stop using something that ended over a hundred and fifty years ago as an excuse for personal failings?

Online roamer_1

Black people are more free, happy and prosperous in America than anywhere else on the planet.

Angry, ungrateful, power-seeking bitches notwithstanding.

It is simply an historical fact that England, and distinctly Americans were and still are in the vanguard of the abolition of slavery. It is  distinctly Protestant Christian notion delivered in the Protestant Christian West, that all the world should be thankful for.

... Angry, ungrateful, power-seeking bitches notwithstanding.  :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is simply an historical fact that England, and distinctly Americans were and still are in the vanguard of the abolition of slavery. It is  distinctly Protestant Christian notion delivered in the Protestant Christian West, that all the world should be thankful for.

... Angry, ungrateful, power-seeking bitches notwithstanding.  :beer:

@roamer_1

AND......,it should be noted that the ONLY places on the planet that still have slavery are Africa and the Muddle East,neither of which is white and never has been.

How ironic is it that so many dumbass blacks are taking bogus Muslim names,like "Mustafh 20 Mule Teams Boraxo"?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 10:27:43 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!