Author Topic: America’s Largest Teachers’ Union Approves Pro-Critical Race Theory Agenda For Every State, 14,000 S  (Read 854 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

America’s Largest Teachers’ Union Approves Pro-Critical Race Theory Agenda For Every State, 14,000 School Districts
July 3, 2021
Written by Ian Cheong

The largest teachers’ union in the United States, the National Education Association, has approved of a plan to promote Critical Race Theory to all fifty states throughout 14,000 local school districts.

The decision was made at the 2021 NEA Annual Meeting, where a number of significant issues were discussed, including a vote on mandatory COVID vaccinations, masks, and testing for students.

As detailed by the now-approved proposal, teachers will be required to learn more about CRT and fight back against anti-CRT efforts, including efforts to dispute the widely debunked New York Times’ 1619 Project, an alternate retelling of American history that claims the Founding Fathers declared independence to protect slavery.

They will also be required to provide an in-depth curriculum that “critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentricism” and a host of other oppressive forces.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/nea-critical-race-theory-44256/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This might be the hill the NEA dies on. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone ever dream the Teachers Union would be the most dangerous one in the country?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Teacher's unions view of taxpayers comes down to, "Shut up and pay taxes, you sheeple!"  ****sheep****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Anyone ever dream the Teachers Union would be the most dangerous one in the country?

You bet I did, but it was more like a nightmare.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: