Author Topic: Further evidence (if you need it) of Biden’s increasing dementia  (Read 133 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 7/4/2021

Those of Joe Biden’s public behaviors that align with classic dementia symptoms are escalating. In the past few days, he strongly exhibited two symptoms: A type of belligerence that’s a cover-up for confusion and memory loss and a paranoid fear of those in charge of him.

For example, one of the most common questions is “Who’s the president of the United States?” Rather than admitting that they don’t remember, people in early-stage dementia will get defensive or otherwise deflect. They might say, “That is incredibly insulting that you’d ask me that question,” picking a fight to distract from their memory loss. Others might go for flattery: “I can’t believe that a young man like you doesn’t know who’s president. That’s just a silly question to ask me.”

Biden perfectly illustrated that type of angry, defensive, deflecting behavior when reporters on Friday asked him about Afghanistan:

Curtis Houck Jul 2

Biden loses it at reporters asking questions about Afghanistan, not on jobs: "Look, it is Fourth of July. I'm concerned that you guys are asking me questions that I'll answer next week. But on this holiday weekend, I'm going to celebrate it. There's great things happening."

What Biden is really saying is that he has no idea how to answer questions that every person occupying the Oval Office should easily be able to answer.

The other thing that’s so common with elderly people who are losing it (and this is a terribly sad thing) is their fear of their caregivers. After spending decades as competent people in charge of their lives, they’re dependent on other people. Worse, with declining cognitive skills (memory, hearing, vision), they feel tremendously vulnerable and their caregivers dominate their thoughts and fears. When my mother entered her assisted living facility, she and the friends she made were still bright, capable women who just didn’t want to live alone. Over the next decade, all of them became fragile, confused, and extremely paranoid about the staff.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/further_evidence_if_you_need_it_of_bidens_increasing_dementia.html