Author Topic: Big Tech Cuts Pro-Trump YouTube Channel Livestream on Eve of Rally  (Read 912 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Big Tech Cuts Pro-Trump YouTube Channel Livestream on Eve of Rally

By Nick Koutsobinas    |   Saturday, 03 July 2021 06:59 PM

On the eve before former President Donald Trump was set to give a speech at one of his uproaring rallies in Sarasota, Florida, tech giant YouTube suspended Right Side Broadcasting Network (RBSN) from live streaming the event.

"YouTube has suspended RSBN from live streaming and posting content to their YouTube channel on the eve of President Donald Trump's Save America rally in Sarasota, Florida," the network wrote in their blog.

According to the RSBN's Twitter, YouTube also removed a video on their coverage at a rally in Wellington, Ohio. "YouTube has removed RSBN's videos of President Trump's rally last week in Ohio and the speech from the NCGOP convention," the tweet read. "They have also given us a strike, and we are suspended from live streaming for one week."

Following the Sarasota rally, YouTube had a representative comment on the removal. "The videos contain remarks from President Trump that violate the aforementioned policies and countervailing views on those remarks are not provided," they said.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/us/bigtech-youtube-censorship-donaldtrump/2021/07/03/id/1027372/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

Re: Big Tech Cuts Pro-Trump YouTube Channel Livestream on Eve of Rally
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 01:03:57 am »
Fascists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 01:46:25 am »
Watched part of the rally.  I only wish at this point instead of continuing to point out the sins of the left he would start relaying the definite urgent need for his followers to become involved and become precint captains, poll  workers, etc. We are all aware of what happened.  Solutions and a path forward need to be figured out and conveyed.  He needs to empower his supporters to take action at the local level in order to ensure a fair election in '22.

He has 75,000,000 followers.  He needs to put that army to use
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 02:28:18 am »
Good move, YouTube.  Half a million watched RSBN live tonight on Rumble.   :laugh:

The rally was also carried by others on YouTube, Newsmax and OAN.  --- Awaiting those totals. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 02:35:04 am »
Waited through thunderstorms and downpours .... 25,000 strong.

Weather cooperated fully with the President ..... straight through the fireworks!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 01:30:49 pm »
Trump marks July 4th at Fla. rally, asks ‘who shot Ashli Babbitt,’ why so many Jan. 6 protesters still in jail?

Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 08:26:39 pm »
bele opined:
"He has 75,000,000 followers.  He needs to put that army to use"

Ah, I think you just said more than you know.
About ... the future.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2021, 08:31:25 pm »
bele opined:
"He has 75,000,000 followers.  He needs to put that army to use"

Ah, I think you just said more than you know.
About ... the future.

Peaceful army @Fishrrman
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.