Author Topic: Confused Joe Biden Takes out Notes to Answer Question on Russia  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confused Joe Biden Takes out Notes to Answer Question on Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iWQNu7lHhg

Robert Kraychik 3 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden took notes out of his jacket when asked about “the most recent hack by the Russians” during an ostensibly unscripted visit to a farmer’s market on Saturday in Central Lake, MI.

A woman, unseen in video of the moment, asked the president, “With the most recent hack by the Russians, would you say that this means that…?”

Biden interrupted the woman before she could complete her question.

“We’re not sure it’s the Russians,” the president interjected. “I got a brief while I was on the plane. That’s why I was late getting off the plane. I got a brief. I’ll be in better shape to talk to you about it, hang on a second.”

Biden then reached for and withdrew notes from his jacket pocket. He remarked:

I’ll tell you what they sent me. The idea that, first of all, we’re not sure who it is, for certain, number one, and what I did, I directed the full resources of the government to assist in a our response if we determine … and the fact is that the director of the intelligence community gave me a deep dive on what’s happened and I’ll know better tomorrow, and if it is either with the knowledge of, and/or a consequence of Russia, then I told Putin we will respond.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/03/confused-joe-biden-takes-out-notes-to-answer-question-on-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Confused Joe Biden Takes out Notes to Answer Question on Russia
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 12:29:22 am »
Notecards. This president’s version of a binkie.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 12:32:58 am »
 So how long is this charade going to be allowed to continue?   9999hair out0000
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 02:08:51 pm »
Media Embarrasses Themselves Slobbering All Over Biden's Ice Cream Choices in Michigan

excerpt:

The reporter who asked the question didn’t note how crazy pulling out note cards to answer that question was. Media didn’t even report it as a problem. They were focused on the important things. Like what pies he ordered and what ice cream he was ordering in Michigan.

When he got to Moomers Ice Cream, they were all in on that, getting the flavor and the two scoops down

https://twitter.com/MoomersIceCream/status/1411433251751800832

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/04/media-embarrasses-themselves-slobbering-all-over-bidens-ice-cream-choices-in-michigan-n406541
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 02:09:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 02:24:14 pm »
Man.  The lights are flickering.  Looks like Ice cream give old Joe a chubby.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 02:35:38 pm »
A woman, unseen in video of the moment, asked the president, “With the most recent hack by the Russians, would you say that this means that…?”

To be fair, none of these recent hacks were on the no-go list Biden gave to Putin.  The Russians assumed they had the green light.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 05:18:18 pm »
Notecards. This president’s version of a binkie.

When he is able to read them.  There have been times he couldn't read off the cards he had in his hand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: