Author Topic: Foreign Media Skewer Joe Biden As ‘Barely Cogent,’ ‘Bizarre’  (Read 1882 times)

Online rustynail

Re: Foreign Media Skewer Joe Biden As ‘Barely Cogent,’ ‘Bizarre’
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2021, 10:47:39 pm »
Want something your whole life.  Be willing to do anything to get there and when you finally arrive you have Dementia.

It's story book, man.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2021, 09:58:18 pm »
Biden at a naturalization ceremony.

https://rumble.com/vjcg2j-biden-tries-to-swear-in-new-immigrants-but-cant-speak-a-coherent-sentence.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1&fbclid=IwAR0fTX5EF1RUmcVimBdUF5bZ7UWTW2lJmvBQPSUYL3A0RHEJCXYBrh_f4D8

I am so sorry, but I just can't look anymore as my beloved USA slips further past the Event Horizon because of the mental retardation of the President who had to be installed by cheating.

8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2021, 10:41:22 pm »
It is not King Lear but we have front row seats on something.  'it's story book man'...

Offline AARguy

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2021, 12:27:41 am »
I'm so old that I remember when everyone was proud to be American, reveled in our freedom, and loved our heroes that made it so. Remember when people loved instead of hated?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 12:34:36 am »
I'm so old that I remember when everyone was proud to be American, reveled in our freedom, and loved our heroes that made it so. Remember when people loved instead of hated?

That was back before liberals took over our education system.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2021, 12:57:32 am »

@AARguy

Seems hard to believe now,doesn't it?

And American businesses continue to sell us out in order to,pull in more profits in order to please their stockholders.

Called Amazon Prime today about an order,and spoke to Mohamed.  Last time it was a female with a thick Asian accent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!