Author Topic: Georgetown U. Students Celebrate the Fourth of July by Slamming America  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgetown U. Students Celebrate the Fourth of July by Slamming America

Alana Mastrangelo 3 Jul 2021

Students at Georgetown University said they are not proud to be an American when interviewed shortly before the Fourth of July holiday, adding that they would give up their American citizenship. The students, however, were unable to name better country than the United States.

With Independence Day just around the corner, Campus Reform‘s Ophelie Jacobson went to Georgetown University to ask students if they feel proud to be an American.

“No,” one student said. “I feel embarrassed to be an American every day. I think a lot of things about this country are really embarrassing, just, like, I mean, racist history, colonization, even currently, just what’s going on with politics and the cops.”

“Not really in this climate, like, I’m a black person, so obviously I experience a lot of — you know, there’s, like, oppression that comes with that,” another student answered.

Watch Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6tBQRslg14

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/07/03/georgetown-u-students-celebrate-the-fourth-of-july-by-slamming-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why is this happening?
It's been well-planned.
It should be no surprise to anyone.

See:
Antonio Gramsci
The Frankfurt School
Critical Theory
Herbert Marcuse and "repressive tolerance"

Offline roamer_1

Funny... Exercising the very rights, endowed by their Creator, as defined within the founding of the very nation they hate.