Author Topic: Experts sound alarm over American media’s celebratory tone of Chinese Communist Party’s 100-year ann  (Read 927 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Experts sound alarm over American media’s celebratory tone of Chinese Communist Party’s 100-year anniversary

The mainstream media had a celebratory tone leading up to the 100-year anniversary of China’s Communist Party, and coverage of the "ominous" speech by China’s leader Xi Jinping to mark the event left experts sounding the alarm over the American press’ coverage of the communist nation.

CNN was recently mocked as "Xi-N-N" for declaring Xi the "real star" of the celebration, while ABC News tweeted out a story about the CCP's anniversary with the caption, "PARTY TIME."

The fawning coverage of the CCP, which has been responsible for countless human rights abuses and killings, is the latest in a pattern of liberal media and tech giants using power and platforms to shape narratives that paint China in a positive light while suppressing information like the coronavirus lab-leak theory and downplaying brutal treatment of Uighur Muslims. .........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/china-media-ccp-anniversary
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's the average, now, about half a million a year killed for being 'enemies of the State' and not toeing the Party Line?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

The period is irrelevant, as China, be they Red, While, Blue, Black or whatever, has
been autocratic for 4,000 years, be the Rulers Emperors, Military Dictators or Marxists.

Offline PeteS in CA

We have hundreds or thousands of Walter Durantys?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AARguy

I heard musk is planning a big party to celebrate the opening of Auschwitz, another to commemorate te slaughter of Indians and possibly another in remembrance of 100,000th victim murdered by Pol Pot.

Online mountaineer

I heard musk is planning a big party to celebrate the opening of Auschwitz, another to commemorate te slaughter of Indians and possibly another in remembrance of 100,000th victim murdered by Pol Pot.
:silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

Companies' '00s and '10s kowtowing for market and contract manufacturing entry and presence in China has transmogrified into groveling servitude to Xi the Pooh and the CCP. TBR's pantry has insufficient

:2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:  :2barf:

emoticons.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 01:33:50 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

What's the average, now, about half a million a year killed for being 'enemies of the State' and not toeing the Party Line?

The Deep State can only dream of such efficiency. For now, anyway.

Offline skeeter

The period is irrelevant, as China, be they Red, While, Blue, Black or whatever, has
been autocratic for 4,000 years, be the Rulers Emperors, Military Dictators or Marxists.
But they've never been imperialists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man.  These are the "Happy Things" China Joe was talking about. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

They're good folks, folks, as Joe Biden so artfully told us of the Chinese communists.

Offline Smokin Joe

The Deep State can only dream of such efficiency. For now, anyway.
We will see. This past year and the fallout may yet mark a new high water mark in genocidal efficiency. Only time will tell.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

They're good folks, folks, as Joe Biden so artfully told us of the Chinese communists.
Yeah.

How does he love them,
Let me count the ways...

$1 million, $2 million, ...

C S Lewis