Author Topic: Fmr. White House doctor, Rep. Ronny Jackson, calls on Dems to stick with Trump-era demands for POTUS  (Read 371 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Fmr. White House doctor, Rep. Ronny Jackson, calls on Dems to stick with Trump-era demands for POTUS to take cognitive test

Former White House physician and GOP Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) has called on Democrats to come through on their previous demands for a president to take a cognitive assessment.

In an interview on Saturday, Jackson said during the Trump-era the far-left and mainstream media were demanding tests as the new standard for anybody who’s going to lead our country. He also pointed out the Biden White House has yet to say if the Democrat will take a cognitive test as part of his health screening later this year.

The Republican explained the test is not to evaluate IQ, rather it is a standard test for age-related issues including dementia and cognitive decline.

“We all know people who are 100-years old, who basically are as sharp as a tack, and we know people who are in their mid-60’s that have some cognitive difficulties…and I think he’s on that end of the spectrum,” said Jackson..............

https://www.oann.com/fmr-white-house-doctor-rep-ronny-jackson-calls-on-dems-to-stick-with-trump-era-demands-for-potus-to-take-cognitive-test/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think 535 members of Congress should be questioning Joe's mental and physical health in the interest of national security! 

What or who the heck are they waiting for?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.