Author Topic: 'She's f-king up': Kamala Harris leaks just keep on coming  (Read 739 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
'She's f-king up': Kamala Harris leaks just keep on coming
« on: July 03, 2021, 03:58:38 pm »
Yet another leak — from another news outlet — suggests trouble brewing in Vice President Kamala Harris' office.

Axios' report on internal turmoil and other woes in the vice president's office was immediately brushed off by Biden officials, including White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain.

"The President's trust and confidence in her is obvious when you see them in the Oval Office together," he told the outlet in a statement.

But it's the third report just this week — following CNBC and Politico's lead — to express concerns of tension in the White House. Multiple people allegedly threw around the term "s—tshow" in reference to Harris' office.

White House officials were seemingly incensed at the Politico expose that found allegations of a lack of support and abuse from 22 staffers, officials and other associates — both past and present.

Former President Bill Clinton even entered the fray to defend Harris' chief of staff Tina Flournoy, an alumna of his administration, following that report.

But perhaps the more damning sentiment in Axios' overview of the turmoil comes from an unidentified Democratic operative interviewed by the outlet. He's among those in the party that worry Harris couldn't beat the eventual GOP nominee if she were to become the 2024 presidential nominee, Axios said.

"One Democratic operative tells Axios' Alayna Treene that most Democrats aren't saying, '"Oh, no, our heir apparent is f—king up, what are we gonna do?" It's more that people think, "Oh, she’s f—king up, maybe she shouldn't be the heir apparent,"'" Axios reported.

https://www.sfgate.com/national-politics/article/Vice-President-Kamala-Harris-leaks-Axios-report-16290048.php
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: 'She's f-king up': Kamala Harris leaks just keep on coming
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 04:31:47 pm »
So far all this is annoymorous, but given Kammie's history of toxic staff leadership, https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-kamala-harris-attorney-general-settlements-20190301-story.html , I think it basically credible. Whether directly or through toxic chiefs of staff, Kammie's little people are kept conscious of their littleness and inconsequence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 04:40:19 pm »
There is chum in the water.  Harris might need a bigger boat to survive this.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 04:45:17 pm »
There is chum in the water.  Harris might need a bigger boat to survive this.

I don't think so.  The same liberal machine that handed Joe the oval office want her in there for a reason. Secondly, she's black and if they don't give her the presidency when Joe finally falls down, people will be calling discrimination and racism from the rooftops.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 05:22:00 pm »
The problem is, Kamala isn't doing a bad job. In Democrat terms, she's doing a great job - haughty, imperious, vindictive, and let-them-eat-cake arrogance.

Where she's screwing up is that she's not able to fool the public and hide all that.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 05:31:12 pm »
The problem is, Kamala isn't doing a bad job. In Democrat terms, she's doing a great job - haughty, imperious, vindictive, and let-them-eat-cake arrogance.

Where she's screwing up is that she's not able to fool the public and hide all that.

She's not fooling the liberal media either which is surprising.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 05:36:43 pm »
When you're a liberal, and CNN isn't putting a positive spin on a story about you, you've got problems.

The White House is reportedly having 'conversations' about ways to better aid Harris staffers after reports of office dysfunction

White House goes into damage control mode after reports of dysfunction in Kamala Harris' office

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-damage-control-reports-kamala-harris-office-dysfunction-biden-2021-7

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/02/politics/kamala-harris-office-dynamics/index.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 06:04:44 pm »

@Wingnut, I was tempted to drop a ban hammer on you for posting a headline containing the words "Kamala Harris," "f-cking," "coming" and "leaks."

Then I realized that's the actual headline of the article.  Pray carry on....

:smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 06:39:56 pm »
She's not fooling the liberal media either which is surprising.

It isn't a matter of fooling the media.  They have known for years that she is this way.  The question is who did she piss off enough for them to start covering it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 06:46:31 pm »
The NeverTrumpers utopia land is here, Biden and Kamala, they had many supporters from Both sides singing neverTrump!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 07:14:22 pm »

@Wingnut, I was tempted to drop a ban hammer on you for posting a headline containing the words "Kamala Harris," "f-cking," "coming" and "leaks."

Then I realized that's the actual headline of the article.  Pray carry on....

:smokin:

See!  LOL.... :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2021, 07:18:39 pm »
See!  LOL.... :beer:

:beer:

I'm always on the prowl for a "Steakhouse Story." :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2021, 07:25:03 pm »
:beer:

I'm always on the prowl for a "Steakhouse Story." :whistle:
That whole thing is dead and buried.  Never to grace these pages from Wingnuts keyboard. 888mouth

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2021, 07:30:11 pm »
That whole thing is dead and buried.  Never to grace these pages from Wingnuts keyboard. 888mouth

Besides, the "Magnesium Citrate" thread was better, even though I think you swiped that one.  If you go to Amazon and look up "sugarless gummie bears" you will find a fertile field of more such stories in the Review Section.

https://smile.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Goldbears-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4/ref=sr_1_5?crid=383CJVF9MIOV7&dchild=1&keywords=sugarless%2Bgummy%2Bbears%2Bharibo&qid=1625340520&rdc=1&sprefix=sugarless%2Bgumm%2Caps%2C835&sr=8-5&th=1
I will NOT comply.