Author Topic: What if anti-vaxxers decide to 'identify' as being inoculated?  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 3, 2021
What if anti-vaxxers decide to 'identify' as being inoculated?
By Dale Lowdermilk

The recent Bruce Springsteen concert celebrates the return to post-COVID normalcy...for some.  Everyone attending this event was required to show proof of vaccination, which raises some uncomfortable "what if" questions.

What if:

Forged vaccination documents were used to gain entrance?
    A handful of people standing in line had a fever and were coughing violently, but carried written proof they'd received the COVID vaccine?
    A dedicated Springsteen fan had religious, allergy, and medical reasons for not getting the inoculation?
    An attendee "identified" as a male, but the vaccination "certificate" indicated that she is a female?
    A handful of enthusiastic "Bruce Tramps" arrived at the concert wearing hermetically sealed, level-4 hazmat suits, with notarized letters from Dr. Fauci (and pinky-promises) that they're absolutely, positively non-contagious?
    Someone had a vaccination receipt for a Caucasian female but "identified" as an African-American, heterosexual male, in a wheelchair, with PTSD?
    A person had proof of vaccination but was wearing a hooded white sheet, a MAGA hat, a BLM t-shirt, and a Biden/Harris campaign button?
    An attendee had no written medical paperwork but "identified" as having received all of the available vaccines several times?

As we've yet to learn from history, there are countless hypothetical combinations of excuses, rationalizations, and reasons people "identify" as something (or someone) they are not.  In years past, the word "identify" usually meant "pretend."  As an eight-year-old, I frequently "identified" as Superman, "flying" around the neighborhood with a magic beach towel cape.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/what_if_antivaxxers_decide_to_identify_as_being_inoculated.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What if anti-vaxxers decide to 'identify' as being inoculated?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 03:14:52 pm »
Better question:  "What if it turns out the vaccine is itself contagious and the bad side effects start spreading among the unvaccinated?"

Would we have to quarantine everybody who blindly took the jabs?  I'll bet that's the exact opposite of what the ghouls would do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 06:31:34 am »
The mystery of it all!  If the virologists I heard recently are correct, all those that got stuck will be dying in mass quantities in years 2 through 20 from an auto immune response.  We shut this nation down on a disease that kills about one half of one percent more than the flu.  Makes no sense.  And then we all but force everyone to get a completely untested vaccine.  Idiocy.

Time will tell, and if folks start dropping dead that received the vaccine, what will people be told then? 

And then there are a few hundred thousand that die from massive increases in overdoses and suicide.  And for that, little to nothing is done.  How many more will die this year from fentanyl pouring across Biden's wide open border???

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 10:58:32 am »
Every time I go to Kroger, I breeze past the sign on the front door that says the vaccinated need not wear masks, but everyone else is required to do so. This is the joy of "identifying" as vaxxed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 12:26:21 pm »
    An attendee "identified" as a male, but the vaccination "certificate" indicated that she is a female?
What the heck is this guy rambling on about? The only personally identifiable information on a vaccine card is name and date of birth.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 03:05:41 pm »
That's their choice of risk. I have never supported mandatory universal Covid vaccination. Whether or not their bet bites them, they are near-zero risk to me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.