Author Topic: California Highway Patrol tickets driver with apparent SpaceX Starlink dish bolted to car hood  (Read 510 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
CNBC by Michael Sheetz 7/2/2021

California Highway Patrol tickets driver with apparent SpaceX Starlink dish bolted to car hood

Key Points

•   A California Highway Patrol officer pulled over a vehicle on Friday that had a satellite dish bolted to the car’s hood.

•   The dish appears to be an antenna from SpaceX’s Starlink service, which rolled out in October with a beta program.

•   CHP told CNBC that the motorist received a ticket for a moving violation.

A California Highway Patrol officer pulled over a vehicle on Friday that had a satellite dish bolted to the car’s hood, and the device appeared to be one of SpaceX’s Starlink antennas.

“Sir I stopped you today for that visual obstruction on your hood. Does it not block your view while driving?” CHP of Antelope Valley wrote in a Facebook post about the incident.

CHP added that the motorist replied: “Only when I make right turns.”

More: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/02/chp-tickets-driver-with-apparent-spacex-starlink-dish-on-hood.html

Offline PeteS in CA

"Antelope Valley" ... I'm glad this moron is driving far from me! I feel sorry for the people who live and drive around an idiot who obstructs his vision that grossly. The mounting looks kind of sketchy as well. I'd hate to learn the hard way how secure it isn't at freeway speeds (the thing probably messes up his gas mileage as well, but that's a lesser detail).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Could be a Florida Mans story for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Could be a Florida Mans story for sure.

Captioned:

Bubba 1 to Bubba 2 while holding his beer.

EJ...  You know that sucker's gonna to able to get the Playboy Channel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.