Author Topic: Nolte: Sociopaths at Time Magazine Want to Banish Air Conditioning  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Sociopaths at Time Magazine Want to Banish Air Conditioning

John Nolte 2 Jul 2021

Far-left Time Magazine, one of the country’s chief conspiracy theorists pushing the Climate Change Hoax, openly advocates having air-conditioning banished.

In a lengthy piece of hysterical, anti-science scare-mongering that tries to turn the greatest life-saving, quality of life-improving invention since penicillin into a racist (that’s not a joke) villain, Time comes right out and says it — and naturally does so from its air-conditioned offices (I don’t link junk science):

The troubled history of air-conditioning suggests not that we chuck it entirely but that we focus on public cooling, on public comfort, rather than individual cooling, on individual comfort. Ensuring that the most vulnerable among the planet’s human inhabitants can keep cool through better access to public cooling centers, shade-giving trees, safe green spaces, water infrastructure to cool, and smart design will not only enrich our cities overall, it will lower the temperature for everyone. It’s far more efficient this way.

To do so, we’ll have to re-orient ourselves to the meaning of air-conditioning. And to comfort. Privatized air-conditioning survived the ozone crisis, but its power to separate—by class, by race, by nation, by ability—has survived, too. Comfort for some comes at the expense of the life on this planet.

It’s time we become more comfortable with discomfort. Our survival may depend on it.

Okay, number one: bleep you. Number two: bleep you. Number three: Climate Change, Global Warming, or whatever they’re calling it today, is a hoax. Climatologists, scientists, and other so-called experts are 0-44 with their alarmist climate predictions, so let me assure you that if you try to take my air conditioning away based on fake prediction number 45, things are going to get ugly. Real ugly. Number four: Did I mention, bleep you?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/07/02/nolte-sociopaths-time-magazine-want-banish-air-conditioning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Nolte: Sociopaths at Time Magazine Want to Banish Air Conditioning
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 06:21:53 pm »
Whenever anybody suggest taking away peoples air travel, automobiles, refrigeration, air conditioning, or home heating, what they really mean is they want to take other peoples comforts away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 06:26:15 pm »
Whenever anybody suggest taking away peoples air travel, automobiles, refrigeration, air conditioning, or home heating, what they really mean is they want to take other peoples comforts away

You got that right.  They will still use it themselves, but will feel good about it because they were able to cut down usage overall at the point of a gun.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 06:59:39 pm »
This 40+ year Arizonan says, "F*ck you, Time."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 07:48:11 pm »
I remember the early 1960's, and rather not sweat like then.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 07:49:59 pm »
You got that right.  They will still use it themselves, but will feel good about it because they were able to cut down usage overall at the point of a gun.

I don't know...  if these whackos want to take away my guns, beef, gasoline, and AC?  They might be looking back at the barrel of a gun.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 09:33:27 pm »
If it saves just one planet.....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 10:10:53 pm »
Nolte:
Sociopaths at Time Magazine Want to Banish Air Conditioning...

Fishrrman:
Except at their own homes and at work... of course!