Author Topic: McCaskill: Capitol Riot Was Worse Than 2012 Benghazi Attack  (Read 758 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCaskill: Capitol Riot Was Worse Than 2012 Benghazi Attack

Trent Baker 2 Jul 2021

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) on Friday claimed that the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol was worse than the 2012 Benghazi attack.

McCaskill said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that she does not want to “minimize the loss of life in Benghazi” but argued the Capitol riot was “more foundation-shaking to our democracy.” She noted that Benghazi had numerous investigations and called into question why Republicans are refusing to investigate the riot the same way they did Benghazi.

“I have one word: Benghazi,” McCaskill said during a segment about the January 6 commission to investigate what happened at the Capitol. “Benghazi had, in the House alone, six investigations, including a select committee. And … if you compare and contrast, I don’t want to minimize the loss of life in Benghazi or the problems around the security of those locations. I don’t want to minimize that, but let’s compare and contrast those two events and which is more foundation-shaking to our democracy. I mean, the fact that the heart of our government was attacked and that these people were beating police officers — Americans were beating police officers at the heart of our government trying to protect the members — elected members of our democracy that carry out the functions of that democracy, it is astounding to me that these same people who pounded the podium for years on Benghazi, for years on Benghazi, are saying now saying, ‘What?! No. We don’t need to look at this. Let’s move along. Come on, let’s move along.'”

“McCarthy proudly said he was doing Benghazi to hurt Hillary Clinton’s numbers,” the MSNBC contributor continued. “It was obvious. It was such a brutal, bold political move. This doesn’t have to be. They’re making it political by refusing to come together and do what most Americans want, and that is find out what Trump did, why he didn’t do more, why the Pentagon wasn’t ready — all of the questions that still remain unanswered.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/02/mccaskill-capitol-riot-was-worse-than-2012-benghazi-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: McCaskill: Capitol Riot Was Worse Than 2012 Benghazi Attack
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 01:51:30 pm »
I hope MSNBC is paying McCaskill a lot of money for making these idiotic statements...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 03:05:10 pm »
They’re pushing this because the Democrats want to distract from the rising crime and violence in democratic run cities

From their perspective, I guess I don’t blame them.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 03:09:43 pm »
An ambassador was executed by a foreign enemy. 

That comment is so disgusting, even with PMSNBC standards. .
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 03:13:57 pm »

That comment is so disgusting, even with PMSNBC standards. .
Well, on 1/6 an unarmed military vet was executed by a Capitol Hill cop.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 03:35:16 pm »
Good Luck to America. ... Good luck Guys!
The very last thing on my list of things to do is to join America military or anything else.
The American Government has isolated themselves from their own people.
We shall see ... how this works out.

The very last thing I would ever do is to join the military at this time in history.
No way. Never. You can see me burning a bra in city central.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 05:45:38 pm »
McCaskill said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that she does not want to “minimize the loss of life in Benghazi” but argued the Capitol riot was “more foundation-shaking to our democracy.”

Foundation shaking that the populace was INVITED into the Capital, then democrats posed they were attacked, by those invited to enter, the AMERICAN PEOPLE.  Odd the hardcore liberals bused in and wearing MAGA clothing and caps were not arrested and punished, and they provided the violence and destruction, except for on murderous cop.

She noted that Benghazi had numerous investigations and called into question why Republicans are refusing to investigate the riot the same way they did Benghazi.

How dare anyone, especially Republicans presume to catch a democrat in the act.  The very idea that democrats could be held accountable for anything?  Felonious Democrats are upset that anyone dare to accuse them of anything, especially catching them in the very act of betrayal and treason!  They got away with a coup attempt on President Trump for four years and more, didn't they ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 07:45:57 pm »
... while the then-president and secretary of state watched the whole thing unfold in real time and did nothing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2021, 08:00:55 pm »
Pretty soon they'll say it was worse than The Holocaust.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2021, 08:08:20 pm »
It's absolutely amazing what b.s. the leftists spew.   **nononono*
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2021, 08:19:42 pm »
It's absolutely amazing what b.s. the leftists spew.   **nononono*

Even more amazing is how much of the b.s. the sheeple buy.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2021, 09:06:42 pm »
... while the then-president and secretary of state watched the whole thing unfold in real time and did nothing.
Wouldn't that Sec of State's response while be questioned be interesting to toss at Mclooney in response to her outrageous comparison?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 09:19:18 pm »
 It takes a real psychopath that forces their family to watch a riot  as part of a new holiday tradition

I suspect she’s full of crap on that. Years ago, I read an article where a majority of people stated that the worst guest is one that  won’t stop expressing their political views
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 09:20:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 09:34:16 pm »
Dems in full hype mode, which they usually do when no one's buying their crap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 09:40:04 pm »
So the deal now is: "What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2021, 12:54:09 am »
Capitol protest was the very worse thing that has ever happened in the entire history of mankind.
Forget the holocaust! Nagasaki and Hiroshima were nothing.

Burning, raping and looting downtown Portland and hundreds of dead in Chicago mean nothing.

The only single tragedy in the entire world since the beginning of time ... is mom and pop American on Capitol Hill.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.