Author Topic: Why Are These Kamala Harris Stories Happening Right Now? Joe Cunningham  (Read 1417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Are These Kamala Harris Stories Happening Right Now?
By Joe Cunningham | Jul 02, 2021 7:00 AM ET

Three days ago, there was a New York Times opinion piece defending Kamala Harris and the job she was doing. Two days ago, there was a hit piece on her office management skills and her general unpreparedness from POLITICO. I covered both because it looked like something was shaping up behind the scenes.

Right now, Joe Biden doesn’t know if he is running for re-election in 2024. In March, he did say he expects to run, but his public appearances aren’t getting any better, and there is still a lot of whispering going on behind the scenes as to whether or not he will actually be able to.

Harris really wants to run for President in 2024, but she can’t make a move until Biden decides not to run, if he makes that decision. That keeps her from being able to build a campaign team and getting in contact with donors and allies. But, Biden is still in the game as of now, and that is keeping her from being able to make any moves.

Now, there’s a lot of speculation in what I am about to write, but what I mentioned earlier about something shaping up? These stories seem to point to a struggle in the White House over the future of the Biden administration. What is really bad for the Democrats here is that this debate is taking place just six months into the man’s first term.

more
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2021/07/02/why-are-these-kamala-harris-stories-happening-right-now-n405721
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The fact that these stories are appearing in left wing media outlets suggests there is a plot to kneecap her. Couldn't happen to a nicer broad.  wink777

Offline rustynail

From twitter: Just In: Kamala has entered this weekend's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. She's now favored to take down 13x champ Joey Chestnut.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From twitter: Just In: Kamala has entered this weekend's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest. She's now favored to take down 13x champ Joey Chestnut.
I hear she has no plans to chew, just take them straight.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The way I'm seeing it...Hillary is rising from her political 'grave'.

They're about to pull a "Spiro Agnew to Gerald Ford".

UNBELIEVALBE!!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why Are These Kamala Harris Stories Happening Right Now?
By Joe Cunningham | Jul 02, 2021 7:00 AM ET

Right now, Joe Biden doesn’t know if he is running for re-election in 2024.

@mystery-ak

One of the MANY things he doesn't know. Another is who he is,except for a few minutes when he is having a random "Good Day".

The man is senile,and that is putting it mildly.

The people who own the DNC and give them their marching orders clearly have a plan in place for what they are going to use Biden for,but I can't think of anything that makes sense.

Right now it looks like the DNC is trying to make Kamel Toe look like the incompetent boob she is,so my best GUESS,and it IS a wild one,that they plan on having Biden removed from office and then maybe putting Bubbette! in nomination based on Kamel Toe being incompetent,and accepting their generous offer of "enough cash to live forever,or dying this week".

It would lock up the wimmins vote,the Maoist vote,and the black vote,and with EVERYBODY knowing that Bubba will be pulling the strings in the background,I can see them getting away with it.

After all,who's going to stop them,a coalition of RINO's like Romney?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:33:24 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

UNBELIEVALBE!!!

@DCPatriot

DAYUM!

Read the post I made on this thread just a few seconds ago!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

DAYUM!

Read the post I made on this thread just a few seconds ago!

:beer:  "It's her turn, after all".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

UNBELIEVALBE!!!

They could drive a wooden stake thru her dead cold heart. Soak her in Holy water and seal the coffin with blessed concrete crosses and that nasty old vampire would still find a way out.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Ok, but doesn't the Constitution under the 25th Amendment state if the president is unable to serve, then the VP serves?

So, I'm not quite seeing how Hillary is going to swoop in  and take over. If anything, if Kamel can't serve, then  Pelosi would step in.

https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendment/amendment-xxv

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ok, but doesn't the Constitution under the 25th Amendment state if the president is unable to serve, then the VP serves?

So, I'm not quite seeing how Hillary is going to swoop in  and take over. If anything, if Kamel can't serve, then  Pelosi would step in.

It's not going to be Hillary that swoops in.  Try Nancy Pelosi instead.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not going to be Hillary that swoops in.  Try Nancy Pelosi instead.

I can envision a scenario where Clinton can get in.  Heels-Up resigns, Clinton gets nominated, gets the simple majority necessary in both Houses of Congress to confirm her, then Biteme goes via the 25th Amendment.

Voila!  President Hillary Clinton!  And then she gets to pick the new Veep....

Lather, rinse and repeat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele.

The DNC has proven they can do ANY DAMN THING THEY WANT TO DO,WITH NO CONSEQUENCES when they stole the last election,so you think a little thing like the Constitution is going to bother them?

Hell,they could easily force Kamel Toe into resigning with pretty much any cash offer they would make to her. Seems obvious to me the VP job flat scares the HELL out of her,so retiring with a generous pension,going in to the history books,and not getting whacked would be hard for her to turn down.

Once she resigns,the DNC could just declare Bubbette! to be the VP. After all,who is going to stop them and her?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I can envision a scenario where Clinton can get in.  Heels-Up resigns, Clinton gets nominated, gets the simple majority necessary in both Houses of Congress to confirm her, then Biteme goes via the 25th Amendment.

An old white women replacing a "woman of some shade of color".  Oh that will play well with the SJW crowd!

Be fun to watch though.  Maybe Hillary will break out her negro dialect and give a comforting speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Yup ,and she doesn't even have to go into rehab or pretend to sober up.

No campaigning to the peasants,done deal,and Bubba is once again in the WH,making the decisions and doling out cash rewards to people who help him!

The DNC is overjoyed to once again have someone as crooked,if not MORE crooked than they are. Someone they can count on to let THEM dip their beaks into any backdoor deal made.

It will be back to business as usual for both the DNC AND the RNC,because the RNC "leadership" will get THEIR cuts of any backdoor deals made.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 04:03:22 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

No campaigning to the peasants,done deal,and Bubba is once again in the WH,making the decisions and doling out cash rewards to people who help him!

The DNC is overjoyed to once again have someone as crooked,if not MORE crooked than they are. Someone they can count on to let THEM dip their beaks into any backdoor deal made.

It will be back to business as usual for both the DNC AND the RNC,because the RNC "leadership" will get THEIR cuts of any backdoor deals made.

The interesting part would be the Confirmation process.  The Rats would have to vote in lockstep to make it happen, and we already know they can do that while the GOP will fight a Clinton nomination like mad.  I don't see how a VP can break a tie in the senate, because that seat would necessarily be vacant at the time of the vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

@libertybele.

The DNC has proven they can do ANY DAMN THING THEY WANT TO DO,WITH NO CONSEQUENCES when they stole the last election,so you think a little thing like the Constitution is going to bother them?

Hell,they could easily force Kamel Toe into resigning with pretty much any cash offer they would make to her. Seems obvious to me the VP job flat scares the HELL out of her,so retiring with a generous pension,going in to the history books,and not getting whacked would be hard for her to turn down.

Once she resigns,the DNC could just declare Bubbette! to be the VP. After all,who is going to stop them and her?

While, that is all true, they wanted Kamel in there for a reason. I don't think she was Joe's pick.  I do know that her husband's company or he himself donated handsomely to Bammy's campaign. 

I believe she's in there because she's serving their purpose, I just haven't figured out what purpose that may be other than she'll march to Bammy's drum, she's female and black (though not African American).

As for Hillary, it's not going to happen.  She'll never get the votes needed, she's lost popularity and she's not well.   

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@Cyber Liberty

@sneakypete   IMHO that back door business is the GOP nomination of Mittens

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete   IMHO that back door business is the GOP nomination of Mittens

@libertybele

All I can say about that is it JUST MIGHT be a step to far for me to handle rationally.