Author Topic: VIDEO: Media Freakout Over SCOTUS Ruling on Arizona Election Laws  (Read 403 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The second best thing about the U.S. Supreme Court ruling upholding the Arizona election integrity laws (which the media calls voter restriction laws) is the reaction it caused in the media. So in addition to standing up for the integrity of the state voting  system, the SCOTUS also inadvertently provided us with very entertaining hilarious media freakouts.

The SCOTUS cherry on top is revealed at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-Y7RsntIo
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Media Freakout Over SCOTUS Ruling on Arizona Election Laws
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 07:35:34 pm »
But it is restrictive! Face it!

No dead voters, thanks for trying, but RIP, willya?

No illegals (They aren't even supposed to BE here, much less vote!)

Vote in your own county and go spend the money the Democrats gave you on beer or crack or your drug of choice and take the rest of the day off, for Pete's sake. Don't be trying to cash in by voting multiple times.

Oh yeah, and hold up an ID to be allowed to vote. If you can't find a picture ID, maybe the cops have one on file or there is an older one stuck to the wall in the Post Office...

I know, that's raysis...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis