Author Topic: Questions Need Answering in the Shooting of Ashli Babbitt, and Trump Just Asked a Big One Nick Aram  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Questions Need Answering in the Shooting of Ashli Babbitt, and Trump Just Asked a Big One
By Nick Arama | Jul 02, 2021 12:15 AM ET

In every case in which there is a police shooting, I always counsel to wait for the facts.

Even if you think you know from an immediate witness statement or video, it’s always good to get all the facts, in order to be able to properly evaluate the shooting.

That’s assuming you can get the facts.

In the case of the shooting of Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot, we’re missing some pretty big facts. Perhaps chief among them is who shot her.

That question got even bigger Thursday, after President Donald Trump issued a message, asking simply: Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1410670940099383300

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/02/questions-need-answering-in-the-shooting-of-ashli-babbitt-and-trump-just-asked-a-big-one-n405677
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Almost 6 months later, and we still do not know who shot Ashli Babbitt?

If this had been a BLM or Antifa terrorist.....   odds we wouldn't know the cop who was that shot them?

This is a travestry sponsored by the dnc and their complict MSM bastards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Almost 6 months later, and we still do not know who shot Ashli Babbitt?

If this had been a BLM or Antifa terrorist.....   odds we wouldn't know the cop who was that shot them?

This is a travestry sponsored by the dnc and their complict MSM bastards.
If it were a BLM or Antifa slug who was shot the person who shot them would’ve already been convicted of murder, to great fanfare.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There are two names of persons suspected of shooting Ms. Babbitt.

Both of them are black.
Both are lieutenants in the Capitol Police.
How many "black male lieutenants" can there be in the Capitol Police force?

I suggest that an article be published or broadcast (Tucker Carlson might be the guy who has the intestinal fortitude to do so) naming them BOTH as "possible shooters".

Then... sure as shootin'... ONE of them is going to step forward (perhaps through his lawyer) to claim "it wasn't me".

They may threaten a lawsuit, but I sense enough evidence is out there (evidence that could be taken to "point at" either one of them) to render such threats moot.

If the guy was white (or Asian), the name would be "out there" already.
(see "Lon Horiuchi" about that).
But because he's black, the guy is being protected.