General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Mary Trump: Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr. Will Flip on Trump — Relationship Is ‘Entirely Transactional’

(1/5) > >>

mystery-ak:
Mary Trump: Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr. Will Flip on Trump — Relationship Is ‘Entirely Transactional’

Pam Key 1 Jul 2021

Mary Trump, the niece and outspoken critic of former President Donald Trump, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that her cousins Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Trump Jr. would not be loyal to their father if they are facing indictment.

Maddow said, “His children may be in the line of fire here. I mean, one of the — I think, the important threads to pull from that Pulitzer Prize-winning reporting at The New York Times, based on Trump-financial records, is that, among others, it appears that Ivanka Trump benefitted from the type of scheme that’s described within the end of the indictment today — that Trump executives were compensated in ways that were deliberately designed to help them evade taxes and to help the business evade taxes, on their behalf. Allen Weisselberg is being charged for benefitting from that scheme. The indictment says other executives also benefitted from that scheme. And now, we have got solid reporting that the investigation continues. That raises the prospect that further charges could be brought against his children.”

Trump said, “Yeah, it does. And again, I think they should be quite anxious right now. Donald, on the other hand, will expect the same kind and level of loyalty from them as he expects from Allen.”

She continued, “You know, as far as Donald’s concerned, they have what they have because of him. And they should be willing to take whatever hit they are going to take. He doesn’t understand, I guess, how these things work. Prosecutors won’t stop at my cousins. They will be going for the bigger fish, which would be Donald, who’s been running this organization for over-30 years now.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/01/mary-trump-ivanka-eric-don-jr-will-flip-on-trump-relationship-is-entirely-transactional/

Kamaji:
Ahh, so extortion and blackmail by litigation in order to attempt to turn family against one another.

How very democrat-fascist of them.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on July 02, 2021, 01:18:21 pm ---Ahh, so extortion and blackmail by litigation in order to attempt to turn family against one another.

How very democrat-fascist of them.

--- End quote ---

People here on TBR bought her book, and her story, and love to accuse Trump of everything from soup to nuts based on the words of "one who knew."

catfish1957:
MSNBC is a brainwash chamber that has 24/7 piped in delusion.

90% of the shit they report is wishful thinking

skeeter:
I’m so sick of this transparent bullsh*t.

Let it go, TDS sufferers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version