Author Topic: Mary Trump: Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr. Will Flip on Trump — Relationship Is ‘Entirely Transactional’  (Read 2360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mary Trump: Ivanka, Eric, Don Jr. Will Flip on Trump — Relationship Is ‘Entirely Transactional’

Pam Key 1 Jul 2021

Mary Trump, the niece and outspoken critic of former President Donald Trump, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that her cousins Ivanka, Eric, and Donald Trump Jr. would not be loyal to their father if they are facing indictment.

Maddow said, “His children may be in the line of fire here. I mean, one of the — I think, the important threads to pull from that Pulitzer Prize-winning reporting at The New York Times, based on Trump-financial records, is that, among others, it appears that Ivanka Trump benefitted from the type of scheme that’s described within the end of the indictment today — that Trump executives were compensated in ways that were deliberately designed to help them evade taxes and to help the business evade taxes, on their behalf. Allen Weisselberg is being charged for benefitting from that scheme. The indictment says other executives also benefitted from that scheme. And now, we have got solid reporting that the investigation continues. That raises the prospect that further charges could be brought against his children.”

Trump said, “Yeah, it does. And again, I think they should be quite anxious right now. Donald, on the other hand, will expect the same kind and level of loyalty from them as he expects from Allen.”

She continued, “You know, as far as Donald’s concerned, they have what they have because of him. And they should be willing to take whatever hit they are going to take. He doesn’t understand, I guess, how these things work. Prosecutors won’t stop at my cousins. They will be going for the bigger fish, which would be Donald, who’s been running this organization for over-30 years now.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/01/mary-trump-ivanka-eric-don-jr-will-flip-on-trump-relationship-is-entirely-transactional/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Ahh, so extortion and blackmail by litigation in order to attempt to turn family against one another.

How very democrat-fascist of them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ahh, so extortion and blackmail by litigation in order to attempt to turn family against one another.

How very democrat-fascist of them.

People here on TBR bought her book, and her story, and love to accuse Trump of everything from soup to nuts based on the words of "one who knew."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
MSNBC is a brainwash chamber that has 24/7 piped in delusion.

90% of the shit they report is wishful thinking
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I’m so sick of this transparent bullsh*t.

Let it go, TDS sufferers.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I’m so sick of this transparent bullsh*t.

Let it go, TDS sufferers.

Looking for the usual suspects to post up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looking for the usual suspects to post up.

Well, I ain't pinging them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

Mary had a little scam....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, I ain't pinging them.

Like sand thru an hour glass, Moths to a flame. Teke's to a kegger.  It is a sixth sense!

Lets us celebrate the 4th, with a fifth,  Brother Cyber

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like sand thru an hour glass, Moths to a flame. Teke's to a kegger.  It is a sixth sense!

Lets us celebrate the 4th, with a fifth,  Brother Cyber

Excellent idea, and the holiday starts tonight, Brother Wingnut!  All Hail to our Fraternity!
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Every single day the Democrats and their media 'slaves' put out some story about how EVERYBODY is going to turn Trump in.
Now we finally have it!! Now all his people are going to finally tell what a crook he is!
And it all always comes to nothing...

The Leftist Communist Democrats view Trump as they view themselves. They assume 'guilt' when nothing is there. Democrats do this because they know they themselves are guilty of numerous felonies, and they just assume that Trump is the same as them. When there is nothing there, they are confused and befuddled? Well ... Ok ... We will get somebody anybody to turn on him! We will get him one way or another!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 02:38:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

Excellent idea, and the holiday starts tonight, Brother Wingnut!  All Hail to our Fraternity!

999beer 999wine

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

MSNBC is a brainwash chamber that has 24/7 piped in delusion.

90% of the shit they report is wishful thinking

And Rachel MadCow's show seems to be a favorite of many Trump Haters, :silly: . MadCow and reality have been estranged for more years than Trump has been in politics.

As for Mary, I suspect she shares her late father's judgment-clouding and reality-obscuring affinity for recreational chemicals.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 04:07:06 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

People here on TBR bought her book, and her story, and love to accuse Trump of everything from soup to nuts based on the words of "one who knew."

Well, I'll try not to speak ill of them, but I do have to say:  WTF!!!!

Personally, I don't think I would be best buds with Mr. Trump as a private individual, but I wasn't voting for BFFs during the election.  As president, he made some mistakes - I don't think he was the best president of all time - but I think that what he did have was absolutely needed at the time, and that is a stiff backbone and a consummate refusal to back down just because the MSM is saying nasty little things about one.

He stood up for himself in the face of withering - totally unfair - criticism in a way we haven't seen from a Republican in decades.  That, by itself, was refreshing.  I hope he can be there in the background to lend his backbone to the next crop of Republicans coming up through the ranks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Jealousy has to be the pettiest human emotion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Slothenliness  is highly overrated.
True, dat! Slothful people might not get around to being petty, and if they do they will take their time,  but envious people are motivated!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Mary had a little scam....

...and her fleece is not what as snow.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

What continues to resonate from the Trump's; each & all, is their thin skins.
Mary has never gotten over the perceived treatment of her Father Fred, by
Donald, and kicks her Uncle in the shins every chance she gets; boorish
behavior, from an elderly adult.
In the Mikado, Koko's ditty went:
"  I have a little list,
   Of those who won't be missed,
   No never, not ever.................
   ..............(chorus)................."
William S. Gilbert would certainly have had all Trumps on Koko's List

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 03:29:17 am by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What continues to resonate from the Trump's; each & all, is their thin skins.
Mary as never gotten over the perceived treatment of her Father Fred, by
Donald, and kicks her Uncle in the shins every chance she gets; boorish
behavior, from an elderly adult.
In the Mikado, Koko's ditty went:
"  I have a little list,
   Of those who won't be missed,
   No never, not ever.................
   ..............(chorus)................."
William S. Gilbert would certainly have had the Trump's on Koko's List

Gee, you mean it's possible for someone to hate Trump personally and have it become a political bludgeon?

Imagine that. I can't think of anybody that shallow.
I will NOT comply.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump did not build his empire because he was a dumb man.  To the contrary.  None of this nonsense will come to fruition.  Trump is a solid light year ahead of these smucks suffering from TDS.  And his niece, regardless of motivation, her rhetoric is meaningless.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
OK, let's take this claim that Trump's kids will flip because the father-child relationship is "transactional."

Don Jr. and Eric have massive followings among the Trump faithful. They turn on their dad, and they'll risk losing that. Their foundation is built on the same Trump brand as their father's. No way they flip.

Ivanka, I can't speak for her because her alliance is to Kushner.

On the whole, this looks like a disgruntled distant relative milking her 15 minutes off ame and making bogus predictions that no one will care if they come true or not. Fill up one hand with that prediction and another with a pile of poo and see which one fills up first.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Mary Trump has zero credibility. The only thing that she wants is money and it is blatantly obvious.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.