Author Topic: Fire Blazes Yet Another Canadian Church, Sparking Suspicion Of Possible Anti-Catholic Hate Crime  (Read 1071 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Fire Blazes Yet Another Canadian Church, Sparking Suspicion Of Possible Anti-Catholic Hate Crime

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/30/st-jean-baptiste-catholic-church-fire-canada-alberta/

A Roman Catholic church located in Morinville, Alberta, was set ablaze Wednesday morning, which is the fifth Canadian church set on fire in a week.

Videos posted throughout social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter show St. Jean Baptiste church, located roughly half an hour outside of the city of Edmonton, being immersed with flames and the steeple eventually falling over, The Toronto Star reported.
In the last week, four other Catholic churches located on Indigenous land in British Columbia were burned to the ground.

Sacred Heart Church and St. George’s Church were set fire to and burned to the ground on June 21, around 1:22 a.m. on Canada’s National Indigenous People’s Day. Following the first two incidents, two churches located in Similkameen Valley, St. Ann’s Catholic Church and Chopaka Catholic Church were both set fire on June 26, CNN reported.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Five churches in one week, I'd say that should more than raise suspicion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Ten churches vandalised in Alberta on Canada Day
2 July 2021, 02:31 BST

Ten churches have been vandalised in Alberta, Canada, in attacks that police have linked to anger over historic injustices against indigenous people.

Investigators in the province said orange and red paint was daubed on the churches in the city of Calgary.

The premier of Alberta said the attacks were "appalling".

It comes after unmarked graves were found around former church-run residential schools that indigenous children were once forced to attend. ... BBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/07/02/mobs-rip-down-statues-queen-victoria-captain-cook-canada/#

WATCH: Woke Mobs Rip Down Statues of The Queen, Victoria, Captain Cook in Canada
Jack Montgomery
2 July 2021

Woke mobs have ripped down statues of the Queen, her ancestor Queen Victoria, and explorer Captain James Cook in Canada.

“Winnipeg: Queen Elizabeth down, Canadian flag down, Warrior flag up,” crowed the Communist Party of Canada on its verified Twitter account, alongside the hashtag #CancelCanadaDay and a picture of an activist trampling the vandalised face of Queen Victoria’s toppled statue.

Winnipeg:

Queen Elizabeth down, Canadian flag down, Warrior flag up#CancelCanadaDay pic.twitter.com/gckFlQSW8y

— Communist Party of Canada (@compartycanada) July 1, 2021

“This is the state legislature building and not a policeman in sight,” lamented Robert Poll of the Save Our Statues campaign, sharing one of the videos of the large statue of Victoria sitting on a throne being dragged from its plinth. Mob members subsequently took off her head and threw it in a river.

More at URL above...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Call me naive, but I thought this crap was just happening in the U.S. It's an epidemic of mob rule.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

CTV reporter points out Trudeau's vastly different responses to a mosque burning v. Catholic church burning. Trudeau says he understands why people might be burning the latter, because of things done decades ago by church people to indigenous children. ABC:
Trudeau, himself a Catholic, said he understands the anger many people feel toward the federal government and Catholic church. The government has apologized for the schools and Trudeau has called on Pope Francis, too, to make a formal apology.

“It’s real and it is fully understandable given the shameful history we are all become more aware of,” he told a news conference.

“I can’t help but think that burning down churches is actually depriving people who are in need of grieving and healing and mourning from places where they can grieve and reflect and look for support.”
Except, Fidel Jr., the current parishoners at these churches had nothing to do with the child abuse.

https://twitter.com/DHamamdjian/status/1413483063141703680

Online mountaineer

source: twitter.com /stillgray/status/1414437561481662465

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

source: twitter.com /stillgray/status/1414437561481662465
Who's your Daddy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

48 Canadian churches -- Catholic, Protestant, and now Coptic -- have been vandalized or burned to the ground in the past two months. Story from CBC.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
48 Canadian churches -- Catholic, Protestant, and now Coptic -- have been vandalized or burned to the ground in the past two months. Story from CBC.

Satan's handiwork.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Any mention is any of the 48 were places had any of those funny looking pointy things that are used to blast "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 10:24:50 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

48 Canadian Churches Vandalized or Burned Down in Past 2 Months
Jon Gabriel
July 20, 2021
Though barely mentioned in US media, 48 Christian churches in Canada have been vandalized or burned down in the past two months. The latest occurred Monday, when the St. George Coptic Orthodox Church in Surrey, British Colombia, was destroyed by fire.

Since mid-June, five B.C. churches were set alight, apparently connected to unmarked graves discovered at former residential school sites. The schools were instituted in 1874 as an effort to assimilate native tribes in language, religion, and culture. First Nations children were removed from their families and often moved great distances into the boarding schools. The program officially ended in 1969.

No evidence has shown if the deaths came from natural causes or intentional abuse but most of the Canadian press has presumed the latter. Since the Catholic Church ran 70 percent of these schools, it has borne most of the current backlash. But it didn’t take long for arsonists and vandals to attack churches far from First Nations reserves and unrelated to Catholicism. ...

After the first arsons, Executive Director of the British Columbia Civil Liberties Association Harsha Walia tweeted “burn it all down.” She was forced to resign last weekend. Justin Trudeau’s former top advisor, Gerald Butts, defended Walia, tweeting that the burning of churches may not be “cool,” but is certainly “understandable.”

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau didn’t comment until reporters finally asked him about the arson spree in early July. “It is unacceptable and wrong that acts of vandalism and arson are being seen across the country, including against Catholic churches,” Trudeau said. But then added, “The anger … is real. People have gone decades and even generations living with intergenerational trauma, with outcomes and institutional racism that has created extreme difficulties for Indigenous peoples across this country that are also the legacy of residential schools.”  ...

Much of the arson appears linked to white progressives rather than indigenous people, unsurprisingly. ...
Read entire article at Ricochet

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
48 Canadian Churches Vandalized or Burned Down in Past 2 Months
Jon Gabriel
July 20, 2021 Read entire article at Ricochet
If what Trudy says in his quote is true why aren't people burning down the canuck government?