Author Topic: Biden is sabotaging Kamala’s chances to be president by assigning her tasks too hard, says leftist  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is sabotaging Kamala’s chances to be president by assigning her tasks too hard, says leftist
June 30, 2021 | Garrett Vascil

New York Times columnist Ezra Klein believes that the Biden administration is essentially ruining any chance Vice President Kamala Harris would have in an election by giving her tasks that are either too difficult or wholly outside of her comfort zone. The irony is, these are all things she would have to do as a president, further solidifying the assertion that she is not up for the job, and wouldn’t be able to handle the duties as Commander-in-chief.

Nearly halfway into the first year of the Biden administration, critics claim it has become crystal clear that Harris is in over her head, stumbling into every obstacle thrown at her along the way. Unfortunately for Harris, it doesn’t seem like her tasks will be getting any easier, as President Biden continues to pass the tougher jobs onto his number two.

Things have gotten so bad that the White House felt the need to issue a statement about Harris’ “success” at the southern border, using tweets by left-wing politicians and supporters as proof of her “productive” visit.

MORE
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/30/biden-is-sabotaging-kamalas-chances-to-be-president-by-assigning-her-tasks-too-hard-says-leftist-1096482/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: So Klein admits Kammie is not qualified to be President or even Vice President! :silly: And the NYT's Opinions editor did realize what Klein's column let slip! :silly:

9999hair out0000
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Never let a second string QB into the game as it will be 'too hard'?

What use is a second stringer then?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is qualified to be a Madam...just not Madam President.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Kammie is now clearly in over her head, and Biden clearly mentally degenerated, but as the NeverTrumpers demanded; Anything is better than Trump, right ?  How the wicked Pied Pipers of lies and deceit find so many willing to mindlessly follow along and be deceived! but tell them the truth, and they are filled with doubt/suspicions !
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

President of what?????

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Please!  In a million years, Harris would never be qualified to lead anything more than a girl scout troop.

Offline Killer Clouds

She is qualified to be a Madam...just not Madam President.
Not really. She is not qualified to lead anything. Not even a bunch of hoes. I don't imagine she is very good at he chosen profession of advancement to begin with.

Offline Kamaji

Seriously?  Making sure you go to the right spot on the border - the place where everyone else knows there is a crisis in terms of illegal crossers - and trying to put together some coherent thoughts on how to address the crisis is too hard?  For whom?  A five year-old?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I guess even they recognize that Harris doesn't have the skills, courage and ability to be resident. And yet she and Biden do share some historic strengths, like working hard to put Black men in prison.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If You can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If You can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I think you mean...Get off the kitchen table.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Quote:

I think you mean...Get off the kitchen table.

I think you mean...Get off the hot oven top in the kitchen!
 9999hair out0000.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:26:24 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

I think you mean...Get off the hot oven top in the kitchen!
 9999hair out0000.

I don't think you understand the nuance of my post.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't think you understand the nuance of my post.

Oh...so that's why they call her 'Heels Up'    :whistle:     ****drummer
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did he also happen to say "After all,she's just a gurl!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Now I think on it a bit - I'm slow, I know - LIEdenhas found something at which Kammie is good ... get your mind out of the gutter ... self-sabotage.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 12:45:45 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.