Author Topic: 'False And Unacceptable': Psaki Responds To Latest Omar Scandal, Says Omar Didn't Mean It  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'False And Unacceptable': Psaki Responds To Latest Omar Scandal, Says Omar Didn't Mean It

Michael Ginsberg
General Assignment Reporter
June 30, 2021 2:45 PM ET

Press Secretary Jen Psaki weighed in on Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s refusal to apologize for her comments conflating the U.S. and Israel with terrorist organizations.

“Any attempt to draw an equivalency between the United States and our close ally, Israel, with a terror groups like Hamas or the Taliban, is false and unacceptable,” Psaki said during her Wednesday press conference. Psaki also claimed that doing so was “not the intent of [Omar’s] comments.”

Omar told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Tuesday that she did not regret comments in which she claimed that the U.S., Israel, Hamas, and the Taliban were all responsible for “unthinkable atrocities.”

“I think it’s really important to think back to the point that I was trying to make,” Omar told Tapper. “Obviously, I was addressing Secretary of State Blinken. The cases are put together in front of the ICC. ICC has been investigating. I know that some of my colleagues don’t let legitimacy to the ICC but I tend to think that people around the world who have experienced injustice need to be able to have a place where they can go.”

Omar then accused Jewish Democrats who condemned the earlier remarks of not “equally engaging in seeking justice around the world,” and not “know[ing] what it feels like to experience injustice.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/30/jen-psaki-responds-ilhan-omar-israel-us-hamas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Psaki also claimed that doing so was “not the intent of [Omar’s] comments.”

No, that pretty much was the intent.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Quote:
Omar then accused Jewish Democrats who condemned the earlier remarks of not “equally engaging in seeking justice around the world,” and not “know[ing] what it feels like to experience injustice.”

Obviously Omar is either a stooge or incredibly ignorant of the holocaust, neither makes her look good.  An easy example to see of how one sided, willfully blind Democrats beloved muslim in our government bring a exceedingly narrow view to world situations.  Like democrats, only one side is privileged and can do no wrong to issues.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
And yet Jews continue to support the far left in American politics. I am not sure it's roots are just a general hatred of Christians (Israel's biggest defenders).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Psaki Responds To Latest Omar Scandal, Says Omar Didn't Mean It"

Of course she meant it.
Who you be foolin' ??

Omar gonna be around long after you're gone, Jen.

Offline libertybele

"Psaki Responds To Latest Omar Scandal, Says Omar Didn't Mean It"

Of course she meant it.
Who you be foolin' ??

Omar gonna be around long after you're gone, Jen.

Unfortunately I think you're right; Omar's not going away anytime soon.  She has broken the law several times, and she's never been held accountable.  So, she's been given the green light to do whatever she wants. The "Squad" and others like her will dominate Congress (of what's left of it to come).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.