Author Topic: Texas official asks Greg Abbott why he didn’t plan for Biden’s open border the minute Joe won  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas official asks Greg Abbott why he didn’t plan for Biden’s open border the minute Joe won
June 30, 2021 | Joshua Cohen

Texas Governor Greg Abbott is under fire by the head of the state’s Department of Agriculture for not doing nearly enough to secure the border and stave off the surge of illegal immigration.

Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller spoke with Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday about the GOP governor’s handling of the border situation in the state, emphasizing he is supportive of Abbott but unhappy with the lack of progress or even a “plan” to combat the migrant influx.

In the aftermath of the criminal storming of the Capitol building, which supposedly left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in therapy, the Capitol employees took immediate action and built a wall around their workplace. This is a program that seems not to download in the mind of Abbott, whose response to his state’s lack of border security could perhaps best be described as tepid.

Miller stated that after Abbott’s seven years as Governor of Texas, he is glad to see that he is “finally doing something”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu7E2SMIwZM&t=2s

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/30/texas-official-asks-greg-abbott-why-he-didnt-plan-for-bidens-open-border-the-minute-joe-won-1096660/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably for the same reason he was caught flat footed after the February freeze.  Contingency must not be in his vocabulary.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 07:48:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sid is just pissed because no one would back him when he wanted to run against Abbott in the next election. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I kinda agree with Miller.

Abbott represents the largest red state like California is the largest blue state.

Lead, or get out of the way, Abbott.

http://youtu.be/4OXTsIyalTE
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 07:49:53 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington