Author Topic: The New Budweiser Commercial Goes Full Patriotic and It Uses the Greatest Speech In Movie History to  (Read 686 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The New Budweiser Commercial Goes Full Patriotic and It Uses the Greatest Speech In Movie History to do It
By Brandon Morse | Jun 30, 2021 1:30 PM ET

Budweiser isn’t my favorite beer company and it’s done some woke nonsense in the past, but its recent commercial is a straight-up patriotic knock out of the park and it encourages us to celebrate our independence day with one of the most patriotic speeches ever made in cinema.

You probably know the one I’m talking about already, especially if you’re in my age group, and in the interest of keeping to my tactic of rewarding a business when it does good and lambasting it when it does bad, let’s check out this latest commercial.

I was but a lad when I sat down to watch the unbelievably amazing movie Independence Day in the movie theaters. That movie was pure genius with stellar acting, awesome visual effects, edge-of-your-seat action, and writing that allowed for levity and seriousness to coexist side by side. Thing is, one moment always sticks out from that movie, and it wasn’t the White House blowing up.

Near the end of the movie, before the climax, President Thomas J. Whitmore (Bill Pullman) gave a speech that still gives out goosebumps to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t1IK_9apWs

Well, we faced a different threat, and it wasn’t aliens from outer space. The world was facing the COVID-19 pandemic, and in the spirit of the world fighting against a threat as one, Budweiser decided to seize on the moment and used this famous speech to encourage people to party harder during the 4th of July than ever before.

The cool part? They brought Bill Pullman back to give the speech again, and with a few alterations.

Enjoy.

https://twitter.com/budweiserusa/status/1410237289075183619

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/06/30/the-new-budweiser-commercial-goes-full-patriotic-and-it-uses-the-greatest-speech-in-movie-history-to-do-it-n404884
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Go 4th America!!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go 4th America!!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Sweet!  I'm glad I've been stocking my Kegerator with Shock Top, an Anheuser-Busch product.  When the distributor doesn't have it, I have to settle for Blue Moon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sad when you get more patriotisms from a foreign owned company then the woke sumbitches at places like Coke, Delta, NBA, NFL, Google, Nike, BookFace etc.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Sad when you get more patriotisms from a foreign owned company then the woke sumbitches at places like Coke, Delta, NBA, NFL, Google, Nike, BookFace etc.

Truth. Screw Coke and its products, and all the rest of them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Sad we dream of Hollywood actor as graeat POTUS' when the ones in real life  are so shitty.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sad we dream of Hollywood actor as graeat POTUS' when the ones in real life  are so shitty.

"Dave" was a great President.   

I'm thinking the Rats are looking for a Biden Look-A-Like about now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.