Author Topic: Bill Cosby’s conviction overturned by Pa. Supreme Court (Breaking)  (Read 1457 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I have lived for 7 years in SC, 11 years (presently) in GA, and I have worked on location in DC.  One cannot count DC.  It is not a state, the population is almost all black, so 90%+ Democommie.  What do you expect?  But SC and GA occasionally elect Republicans that are conservative.  PA has had Specter, who went from Republican to Democommie, had Santorum, which I never had any respect for, and now they have the RINO Tomey, who if I recall supported the impeachment of Trump.  The POS is leaving the end of the year, and he will not go soon enough.

In GA, we have two worthless Democommies, but I suspect one will be bounced with the election coming up.  GA is transitioning into a purple state, and after a taste of these idiots Democommies, I am certain Warnock goes away. 

It's been almost 100 years since a Republican has been mayor of Pittsburgh, where I am from.  Republicans don't even run half the time.  I suspect Philly is no better. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seek to try him a third time?  I was always thought that you couldn't be tried twice for the same crime??

Sorry, but I can't help but think that at this point in time, race played a factor in his case being overturned.
I think I heard that the court overturned the conviction with prejudice for the actions of the DA that prosecuted him, but that doesn't mean they couldn't prosecute him for one or more of the other women he drugged and raped. Someone had pointed out who would want to put themselves through it after the botching by this DA. I did think it was quite slimy of his attorney to paint Cosby as a person who worked to lift women up(must have misspoke and meant to say lifted up women's skirts)

Offline thackney

I think I heard that the court overturned the conviction with prejudice for the actions of the DA that prosecuted him, but that doesn't mean they couldn't prosecute him for one or more of the other women he drugged and raped. Someone had pointed out who would want to put themselves through it after the botching by this DA. I did think it was quite slimy of his attorney to paint Cosby as a person who worked to lift women up(must have misspoke and meant to say lifted up women's skirts)

PA has a twelve year statue of limitations on rape.

https://www.josephlento.com/statute-of-limitations-for-sex-offenses
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.