Author Topic: Behold, the NFL’s new ad: ‘Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is queer.’  (Read 920 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behold, the NFL’s new ad: ‘Football is gay. Football is lesbian. Football is queer.’
June 30, 2021 | Tom Tillison

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell seems bound and determined to put woke-ness before the game of football, in what appears to be a desperate effort to pander to the left and avoid the dangers of today’s cancel culture.

As an encore to the NFL’s full embrace of the Black Lives Matter political movement last year, which included stamping social justice messages in the end zones of every stadium, the league moved to celebrate Pride month on Monday — a month set aside to recognize those who choose to have sex with people of the same gender.

Never mind that the video shared online came with just two days left in the month.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/30/behold-the-nfls-new-ad-football-is-gay-football-is-lesbian-football-is-queer-1096401/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 03:42:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Even before this crap the concussion controversy stuck a fork in the NFL long term. It will not be around in 30 years at all.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'm afraid the NFL means "Not For Long".

- Hank Williams Jr.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Trevor Project must be awash in cash right now with all the extortion they've managed to get away with recently.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Save the cardboard fans from COVID, you're gonna need them to fill the 50 yard line seats...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How long till we see the Cheer squad from the Longest Yard on the sidelines of the National Fag League?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Football HAS been gay since the '78 Raiders.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How long till we see the Cheer squad from the Longest Yard on the sidelines of the National Fag League?
Not a joke. It is certain that there will be gay and trans cheerleaders this year.
The NFL/NBA has already died, but that is not enough for the 'activists'.
They want to whip the dead body, which is what this is.
Hard to believe the NFL is so hateful toward Satan.
Why is Satanism not included in the NFL?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, football may be gay, queer and lesbian  but I find it just plain boring!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Considering that the current Nevada pageant winner is the 1st transgender Miss USA contestant, expect it to be soon.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, now they have a reason to be on their knees...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

I just can't understand how driving away a large portion of your natural fan base (customers) is a winning strategy.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The 1971 All in the Family episode when Archie Bunker meets a homo football player comes to mind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, that puts a different spin on a "tailgate party".  **nononono*

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I swear to God.  Occam's Razor:

"The Ebens must have given humanity an ultimatum with a deadline:

Get your proverbial sh*t together...get it through your tiny fragile skulls, that homosexual tendencies are a result of different wiring in the brain, and/or the overall DNA sequence.

They must be accepted and embraced...or we're going to nuke your sorry asses like we did to Atlantis more than 14,000 years ago."

https://thinkaboutit.site/aliens/ebans/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

I swear to God.  Occam's Razor:

"The Ebens must have given humanity an ultimatum with a deadline:

Get your proverbial sh*t together...get it through your tiny fragile skulls, that homosexual tendencies are a result of different wiring in the brain, and/or the overall DNA sequence.

They must be accepted and embraced...or we're going to nuke your sorry asses like we did to Atlantis more than 14,000 years ago."

https://thinkaboutit.site/aliens/ebans/
:silly:

(It isn't the homosexuals who will breed among the ruins).

C S Lewis