Author Topic: Top 10 Worst Things Democrats’ Expensive, Partisan Infrastructure Bill Will Do  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Top 10 Worst Things Democrats’ Expensive, Partisan Infrastructure Bill Will Do
Republicans are hesitant to endorse Democrats' House plan — and for good reason.
Jordan Davidson
By Jordan Davidson
June 29, 2021

Congress is expected to take action on President Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan any day now, but Republicans are hesitant to endorse the expensive plan, which is filled with Democrat agenda goals and progressive talking points.

Biden originally said last week he would not sign the infrastructure plan that garnered GOP support unless the legislative body also passed a reconciliation bill littered with leftist agenda items. When Republicans promised to jeopardize Biden’s plan by pulling out of the “bipartisan” part of the deal in response, Biden walked back his statement and claimed that potentially vetoing any legislation that didn’t include sneaky provisions for his families plan “was certainly not my intent.”

“The bottom line is this: I gave my word to support the Infrastructure Plan, and that’s what I intend to do. I intend to pursue the passage of that plan, which Democrats and Republicans agreed to on Thursday, with vigor,” the president said in a statement.

Here are the top 10 worst things about Biden’s expensive and partisan infrastructure plan that House Democrats are hoping to implement.

1. It Fuels Inflation

In addition to Biden’s abrupt flip-flop and threat to veto the “bipartisan” wing of the legislation unless he also gets a version of the progressive bill, the GOP is also worried about the price tag that comes with the Democrats’ partisan wheeling and dealing.

The House transportation bill as it stands now heavily relies on deficit spending, which threatens to fuel the already concerning inflation occurring under the Democrat administration. Consumer prices such as gas and food continue to climb at their fastest annual rate since 2008 as inflation skyrockets to the highest it’s been in over a decade, but the Democrats want to move forward with the expensive plan.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/29/top-10-worst-things-democrats-expensive-partisan-infrastructure-bill-will-do/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34