Author Topic: Jill Biden Tells Vogue People Can ‘Breathe Again’ with Trump Out of Office: Joe ‘Healed This Nation’  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Tells Vogue People Can ‘Breathe Again’ with Trump Out of Office: Joe ‘Healed This Nation’

Alana Mastrangelo 1 Jul 2021

First Lady Jill Biden — who is featured on the August cover of Vogue after the fashion magazine broke a decades-long tradition by snubbing former First Lady Melania Trump during her four years in the White House — says people can “breathe again,” now that former President Donald Trump is out of office. Mrs. Biden said President Joe Biden came in and “heal[ed] this nation.”

“During the campaign, I felt so much anxiety from people — they were scared,” Jill Biden told Vogue. “When I travel around the country now, I feel as though people can breathe again.”

“I think that’s part of the reason Joe was elected,” the first lady added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/01/jill-biden-people-can-breathe-again-with-trump-out-of-office-joe-biden-healed-this-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I’m not going to  slam  Jill Biden for what she said because Joe is her husband, but  how do we define  “healing the nation?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

She needs to take a drug and a mental test.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

She needs to take a drug and a mental test.
She's so full of poo, she should be tested for eColi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I Can't Breath.   Oh wait...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well Jill the Bitch Doctor.....  i am hyperventilating over your husband's one man plan to destroy this country.  Do  I count?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes with Joe Biden in the residency all of America has been subject to taking huge breaths of ASS air.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I’m not going to  slam  Jill Biden for what she said because Joe is her husband, but  how do we define  “healing the nation?”

If she truly cared about her husband she wouldn't allow him to continually make a spectacle of himself. 

Her comment that he healed the nation is a crock of crap. Shazaam, he healed an entire nation in 7 months! Meanwhile Antifa/BLM are still making demands, we have a huge crisis at the border and we still are being fed the bogus claim that we need to wear face masks or we're all going to die. Prices are sky high at the pumps and the supermarkets.  We have athletes that refuse to show allegiance to our flag. No.  This nation is far from healed!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"healing the nation" = locking up people who opposed the Democrats at the Jan 6 protest
Countdown to Resignation