Author Topic: Trump says Herschel Walker will enter Georgia Senate race  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says Herschel Walker will enter Georgia Senate race
« on: June 29, 2021, 08:33:52 pm »
Trump says Herschel Walker will enter Georgia Senate race
By Max Greenwood - 06/29/21 04:00 PM EDT

Former President Trump said Tuesday that former NFL player Herschel Walker told him he plans to make a run for the Senate next year.

"He told me he’s going to, and I think he will," Trump said on the "Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show" while discussing Walker running for a Georgia Senate seat.

"I had dinner with him a week ago. He’s a great guy. He’s a patriot. He’s a very loyal person," Trump added.

Trump first encouraged Walker months ago to mount a challenge to Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) in 2022. Walker has entertained the idea but has yet to announce a firm decision on a Senate campaign.

If he ultimately jumps into the race, Walker would enter the Republican primary as the presumed front-runner given his broad name recognition and likely endorsement from Trump, who remains deeply influential among GOP voters nationwide.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/560788-trump-says-herschel-walker-will-enter-georgia-senate-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump says Herschel Walker will enter Georgia Senate race
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 12:30:49 am »
This guy isn't going to help the Pubbies.
Don't see how he could.