Author Topic: Trump's Alabama rally cancelled over partisan political concerns  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Longiron

Re: Trump's Alabama rally cancelled over partisan political concerns
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2021, 04:39:31 pm »
Are the wheels coming off the 'Trump Train'?

No the wheels not coming off BUT losing air. Kinda funny TRUMP gets PUNKED by a local Park Commissioner. If this was a DEM in a DEM state the whole Park and Recreation Dept would have been fired by now. Not one head will roll in this fine REPUBLICAN State of AL. Tells you a lot about the RINO Party in AL and TRUMP. Where is the TRUMP Team? Thank you sir may I have another slap in the face?? Where is the FIGHT? I guess just in the WORDS! :yowsa:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2021, 05:00:25 pm »
Hey be patient he has to find time away from TOS.

Wow...  I doubt he goes to TOS often, as he just admited to being a  Romney and Liz Cheney lover.  More likely a dues paying member of the Lincoln Project.

I will hand it to him, that is pretty brave to come here and admit being that much of a RINO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2021, 05:09:42 pm »
The Orange One will turn this into a rallying cry against a "corrupt" establishment.

The Orange One never loses, even when he does.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2021, 05:24:09 pm »
Herein lies the entire problem ladies and gentlemen. The impotent flacid GOP cowers when anythng looks confrontational or controversial.

[...]
Folks we are screwed if these enuchs continue to whimper everytime a dimocrat confronts them.

Feigned. In reality, the Republican agenda resembles the Democrat agenda.
Liberalism is not winning on its merit - It has no merit.
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.

Yeah, I am not. Trump fan, but someone has to stand up, be a man, lead and fight against these filthy left wing bastards.

One man will accomplish nothing. Politics is a team sport. Otherwise you will just wind up with a handful of worthless EOs... AGAIN.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2021, 05:36:36 pm »
you leave me no other choice but to call you a weenie.
He needs to see a doctor, his Trump hate boner has been hard for over 4 years.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 06:23:10 am »
I think Trump having rallies this year is foolish. 

The Republican Party will wither without Trump, and I think he should devote his energy to getting Republicans elected in 2022 to Congress.  He MUST have a Republican majority in one house or the other, otherwise, even if he gets elected, the Democommies will oust him, for no other reason than he is breathing should he get elected in 2024.

In fact, if he does not rid the Congress of RINOs and get more Republicans elected in 2022, he will not run in 2024.  It would be a waste of time.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 05:52:58 pm »
Wow...  I doubt he goes to TOS often, as he just admited to being a  Romney and Liz Cheney lover.  More likely a dues paying member of the Lincoln Project.

I will hand it to him, that is pretty brave to come here and admit being that much of a RINO.
Well considering how he loves to bait, bait, bait I figured he might go there for material or methods.