Author Topic: Mitt Romney’s malicious envy  (Read 709 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney’s malicious envy
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:19:40 pm »
June 29, 2021
Mitt Romney’s malicious envy
By Patricia McCarthy

Mitt Romney prides himself in being a thorn in President Trump’s side, but he is just a gnat buzzing about the leftmedia that now reveres him. He’s become a joke but has yet to realize that. 

Romney wins the prize among the pathetic group of RINOS who think they can vanquish Trump by treating him and his supporters like pond scum.  The problem with the left and the RINOS is that they assume, with no hint of irony, that they are smart and the rest of us are not.  Actually, it is they who are blinkered to the point of blindness.

They take for granted their revealed conviction that Trump supporters and the American citizens of our middle and working classes are unworthy of respect as are all those migrants they’ve invited to cross our border without regard for the horrific indignities they must endure on their journey north.  The Biden/Harris administration knows full well that those women and children are subjected to all manner of abuse and torture, that each migrant must pay the cartels, and can enter the country only with their paid permission and wearing a bracelet to confirm that permission. 

But Romney now seems to love Biden and endorses his destructive policies all around.  He loves to show up on the Sunday shows and condemn President Trump.  The man has no scruples, no core values.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/mitt_romneys_malicious_envy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Mitt Romney’s malicious envy
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 02:26:05 pm »
Along with other motives, possibly, McCain and Romney were/are driven by envy: McCain, because GWB beat him and was elected President; McCain and Romney because Trump was elected President and they were not.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 10:54:31 pm »
I seriously doubt Romney envies Trump or McCain envied Trump. Why would anybody envy someone with as zero amount of character as Trump?
I doubt practically anybody, except Trump idolaters, envies Trump. McCarthy is a screwball.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:18:09 pm »
I seriously doubt Romney envies Trump or McCain envied Trump. Why would anybody envy someone with as zero amount of character as Trump?
I doubt practically anybody, except Trump idolaters, envies Trump. McCarthy is a screwball.
Trump had power and he has fans. They idolize that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 11:32:59 pm »
Trump had power and he has fans. They idolize that.

President Trump had the absolute ability to connect with people and that's why he drew the mammoth crowds that he did. That was one of his best attributes.  There is no way the Romney has that kind of connection with people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 11:41:22 pm »
  There is no way the Romney has that kind of connection with people.
The man is devoid of personality - politics aside.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2021, 02:35:01 pm »
The man is devoid of personality - politics aside.
Yes, Romney has little in the way of personality. But a lot more character than Trump...which admittedly is a low bar to hurdle.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2021, 02:42:27 pm »
Yes, Romney has little in the way of personality. But a lot more character than Trump...which admittedly is a low bar to hurdle.
Considering that a politician’s character is measured by their policy results, this statement says a lot more about the person making it.

Which would beg the question - what are you doing here on a conservative site?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2021, 03:46:41 pm »
Considering that a politician’s character is measured by their policy results, this statement says a lot more about the person making it.

Which would beg the question - what are you doing here on a conservative site?

The same thing all Anti-Trumpers do:  Chide us for praising the Bad Orange Man, offering zero evidence to back up their pitiful claims.  These will be the most fun if the Arizona Audit reveals cheating sufficient to overturn an election, and other "swing states" find the same thing.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2021, 04:33:04 pm »
The same thing all Anti-Trumpers do:  Chide us for praising the Bad Orange Man, offering zero evidence to back up their pitiful claims.  These will be the most fun if the Arizona Audit reveals cheating sufficient to overturn an election, and other "swing states" find the same thing.

:2popcorn:
Somehow I do not think they will stick around here to offer apologies.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2021, 04:40:06 pm »
And malignant. It's been eating at Romney - like it did McCain - since he lost in 2012 (and McCain in 2000 and 2008). Trump's win in 2016 metastasized the malignancy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2021, 05:19:35 pm »
The only person Mitt Romney can vanquish is himself.  He flip flops more than a windsock in a tornado.  He has no spine.  He has no principles.  He has no soul.  He is a vaulture capitalist who enriched himself by putting Americans out of work.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2021, 05:33:51 pm »
 Maybe Romney is envious of Donald Trump maybe he isn’t.

But…

Donald Trump did attract more voters that traditionally have not voted Republican in 2020. Something Romney did not do when he ran in 2012

The GOP needs  to find a way to hang onto those voters, while attracting white, suburban voters  who went for Biden in 2020 because they were weary of the “entertainment value” of Donald Trump

If the Republicans run Donald Trump in 2024 they will lose.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 05:34:58 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2021, 05:34:30 pm »
Somehow I do not think they will stick around here to offer apologies.

You're imputing a level of intelligence that is not in evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2021, 05:54:19 pm »
You're imputing a level of intelligence that is not in evidence.

Or integrity. Which would be ironic given their constant criticism of x45. But we shall see.