Author Topic: Bill Barr Bin Bought  (Read 156 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bill Barr Bin Bought
« on: June 29, 2021, 12:20:41 pm »
Does anyone else find it strange that when Bill Barr is criticized for sucking up to his Dim masters,he just mentions things like "talking to the head of the US Justice Department,and being assured nothing illegal happened!",and NOBODY seems to notice or mention that the head of the Justice Department and EVERY OTHER DEPARTMENT in DC is a Biden nominee?

Does ANYBODY think the head of ANY Feral Goobermint Department in the entire United States is going to go on record in pubic and state Biden was wrong?

Or more correctly,whoever it is that pulls the strings for that senile old criminal.

WHY is Barr getting a pass on that? Is it a case of "Professional Courtesy" (you don't tell on me and I won't tell on you!),professional-level stupidity,or professional-level corruption/criminality?

I freely admit that I quit watching ALL the media political news shows a long time ago because they became little more than dog and pony shows,so I might have missed some politician or political commenter hauling his ass over the coals,so if this happened,PLEASE correct me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 12:22:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!