Author Topic: BREAKING: NSA Whistleblower Tells Tucker Agency Is Spying On His Texts, Emails To Get Show Cancelled  (Read 2134 times)

Online The_Reader_David

I still don't understand why Trump failed to pardon Edward Snowden.  We have some nefarious actors in our government, and people need to learn about it.

I do.  He thinks he has a shot at getting back in in 2024 and wants to keep the portion of his base (well-represented on this board, incidentally) who think Snowden is a Russian or Chinese asset, rather than an American patriot who took seriously an oath to defend the Constitution, in his camp.  Personally, I think that is a miscalculation.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Tucker Carlson Says NSA Is Leaking The Contents Of His Emails To Journalists
Greg Price
July 07, 2021 12:04 PM ET
Tucker Carlson claimed Wednesday that the National Security Agency (NSA) leaked the contents of his emails to journalists as part of an effort to target his show and take it off the air.

Appearing on Fox Business’ Mornings With Maria with host Maria Bartiromo, the Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder said that he was contacted by a journalist who read back to him the contents of his emails that he says were leaked by the NSA.

“Yesterday, I learned, and this is going to come out soon, that the NSA leaked the contents of my email to journalists in an effort to discredit me. I know because I got a call from one of them, saying ‘oh, this is what your email is about.’ It’s not in any way a figment of my imagination. It’s confirmed. It’s true.”

“I think more ominously, they’re using the information they gather to put leverage and to threaten opposition journalists, people who criticize the Biden administration. It’s happening to me right now,” Tucker went on to say. “There was one other person who knew I sent to email and it was my executive producer Justin Wells. That’s it and I didn’t mention it to anybody else including my wife. There’s just no possibility that anyone else could have known.”

“Yesterday, I got a call right before air at like 7:15 from a journalist who I know and I like … And he repeated back to me what’s in my email and he got it because the NSA had leaked it.” ...
Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

46 mins ago - Politics & Policy
Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim
Jonathan Swan
Tucker Carlson was talking to U.S.-based Kremlin intermediaries about setting up an interview with Vladimir Putin shortly before the Fox News host accused the National Security Agency of spying on him, sources familiar with the conversations tell Axios.

Why it matters: Those sources said U.S. government officials learned about Carlson's efforts to secure the Putin interview. Carlson learned that the government was aware of his outreach — and that's the basis of his extraordinary accusation, followed by a rare public denial by the NSA that he had been targeted.

Axios has not confirmed whether any communications from Carlson have been intercepted, and if so, why.

The big picture: Carlson's charges instantly became a cause célèbre on the right, which feasted on the allegation that one of America's most prominent conservatives might have been monitored by the U.S. intelligence community. ...

On Wednesday, Carlson told Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business that only his executive producer knew about the communications in question and that he didn't mention it to anybody else, including his wife.

But, of course, the recipients of Carlson's texts and emails also knew about their content. And we don't know how widely they shared this information.

Between the lines: The NSA's public statement didn't directly deny that any Carlson communications had been swept up by the agency. ...
Axios

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
Who requested to unmask his name? It’s an easy answer for Avril Haines….there’s always a list of requesters kept. Always.
6:19 PM July 7, 2021

« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 10:25:27 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

Check Out All The Blue Check Morons Who Swore The Corrupt Intel Community Would Never Spy On Tucker Carlson
Instead of questioning or expressing outrage at the NSA, blue checkmarks banded together to write Carlson off as a right-wing conspiracy theorist.
By Jordan Davidson
July 7, 2021
Fox News’s Tucker Carlson accused the National Security Agency last week of reading his private emails and planning to leak their contents to take down his show. Meanwhile, Axios just confirmed the Biden administration targeted Carlson after he sought a televised interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. But instead of being outraged that a government agency could once again be spying on Americans — or even bothering to question the NSA’s failure to deny reading Carlson’s emails — blue checkmarks on Twitter banded together with Democrats and corrupt corporate media outlets to write him off as a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

While Axios claims it can’t confirm that the government spied on Carlson, the details of the story make it clear that the host was targeted, that his communications were collected, that he was unmasked, and that details of his communications were shared with reporters.

Fake news “conservatives” were some of the first people to have full-blown meltdowns over Carlson’s claims just minutes after they aired. ...
The fake news conservative in question is Jonah Goldberg. The author also cites Dem morons Eric Swalwell and Mr. Potatohead himself, Brian Stelter. Read entire article at The Federalist

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Conservative, patriotic, constitution-loving Americans who voted for Donald Trump are being GOADED by Barack Obama's Deep State army daily.

All in the hopes that their ridiculous assertion that "Right-wing Extremists" are the biggest threat to the homeland's security.

Together with this over-the-top claim that January 6th was an "Insurrection", all it's going to take is ONE single person to go postal and kill people so they can validate their claims with a giant "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

Get this through your heads... THEY WANT US DEAD AND GONE!  They are begging for an excuse to disarm and/or add more restrictions on the 2nd Amendment.

I shutter to think of the USA my grandchildren will inherit.  Heck...at this rate, my CHILDREN.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald