Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Feinstein ‘Will Be Under Great Criticism’ if She Doesn’t Nuke the Filibuster  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Feinstein ‘Will Be Under Great Criticism’ if She Doesn’t Nuke the Filibuster

Joshua Caplan
28 Jun 2021

Appearing Sunday on Fox 40’s Inside California Politics, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) knocked Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) due to her lack of support for getting rid of the filibuster as part of a Democrat Party effort to enact the Biden administration’s agenda.

A transcript is as follows:

FRANK BUCKLEY: The blocking of the [For the People Act of 2021] prompted many Democrats, including the junior senator of California, Alex Padilla, to push to end the filibuster rule in the U.S. Senate as he put it, “to protect our democracy.” The senior senator from our state, Dianne Feinstein, says she’s still thinking about that, and that has prompted a number of progressive groups to call on her to resign. Should Senator Feinstein resign?

REP. MAXINE WATERS: I’m not going to call on her to resign, but I do know that there are real concerns about her as she is not able to make a commitment about filibuster. The progressive community — and most of us in the Democratic caucus  are progressive — we want to do what it takes to get rid of the filibuster. I’m hopeful she will come out very soon and join with us, but otherwise, she will be under great criticism.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/28/maxine-waters-feinstein-will-be-under-great-criticism-if-she-doesnt-nuke-the-filibuster/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

It's just a matter of time before the DEMS 'deal' with the filibuster to their full advantage.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know what Waters is bitching about.  She knows Feinswine will vote to kill the Filibuster, when it counts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I don't know what Waters is bitching about.  She knows Feinswine will vote to kill the Filibuster, when it counts.

Mad Maxine doesn't even know what she's bitching about.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation:

'Kill the filibuster, or I'll incite the feral mob to camp at your front door and criticize you with Molotov cocktails.'
The Republic is lost.