Author Topic: Dems resurrect Al Gore to trash Arizona audit, make nervous appeal directly to Donald Trump  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems resurrect Al Gore to trash Arizona audit, make nervous appeal directly to Donald Trump
June 28, 2021 | Garrett Vascil

The left’s apparent panic over the imminent release of the results of an election audit in Arizona prompted a media appearance by former Vice President Al Gore.

Gore was resurrected to offer a pre-emptive attack on the preliminary report expected to be released on the audit of Arizona ballots from the 2020 election. Democrats are using the former vice president to continue to push the narrative that nothing nefarious happened in the 2020 election, and how questioning the results is particularly unpatriotic.

Accusing Republicans of “artificial insanity” in the push for the election ballot audit in Maricopa County, Gore slammed former President Donald Trump and those who are “so enthralled” by him during a CNN interview that aired Sunday, prompting critics to wonder what the left is so afraid of being exposed in the coming report.

Sounding almost nervous at times, Gore attempted to be the unqualified voice of reason in the segment as he even made a direct appeal to Trump at one point.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/28/dems-resurrect-al-gore-to-trash-arizona-audit-make-nervous-appeal-directly-to-donald-trump-1095434/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Arizona Republican insanity is organic.  It's fertilized by the dung of Trump's Big Lie.

Al Gore?  Now, that's insanity.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline skeeter

Mr Hanging Chad thinks auditing an election hurts America.

Couldn’t they have found a better candidate to make the appeal?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
algore inventor of the internet and crack hanging chadman is a mighty fine man with a rosy future ahead of him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Arizona Republican insanity is organic. 

Please tell me about this "Arizona Republican insanity."  Provide links where appropriate.

I want to know so I can see if I can fix your problem with AZ Republicans next time I see my friend AZ Chairwoman Kelli Ward.  Probably at the Mohave County Republican Picnic coming up in August.  We can't have Massachusetts RINOs going around and accusing us of being AB Normal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder if al "Mr. Stone" gore has given up his penchant and addiction to hookers under the disguise of masseuse(s)?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wonder if al "Mr. Stone" gore has given up his penchant and addiction to hookers under the disguise of masseuse(s)?

My Magic 8-Ball says, "Ask the Hand Release of the Chakra."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
algore inventor of the internet and crack hanging chadman is a mighty fine man with a rosy future ahead of him.
How could you leave out algore's other great self aggrandizement, that he and Tippster's relationship were the basis for 'Love Story'. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How could you leave out algore's other great self aggrandizement, that he and Tippster's relationship were the basis for 'Love Story'. 

The Parents' Music Resource Center ring leader accused algore of inappropriate touching of a massage therapist enacted by Al Gore.

A real Happy Ending.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.